2022 Professional golf thread

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Reading all that I thought that Rory must have shooted an amazing score, quick check on PGA website and it's just a 4 under.
(Where's Phil's shoulder shrug emoji?)

D

Deleted member 1147

Reading all that I thought that Rory must have shooted an amazing score, quick check on PGA website and it's just a 4 under.
(Where's Phil's shoulder shrug emoji?)
17 under for the 4 rounds

D

Deleted member 15344

Was an excellent final round from Rory , not bad for a bottler , also surprised no one has called Scheffler a bottler - 6 shot lead going into the last round

D

Deleted member 15344

Looks like the Europeans are coming over for more than just the PGA - Rory playing the Dunhill and the Italian Open now and Hovland also looks like he is playing the Italian as well plus Rahm playing the Spanish events - good to see and hopefully after all this we see the big Europeans coming back more

Hoganman1

Visit site
I'm thrilled for Rory. He's very popular over here across the pond. I was pulling hard for him at St. Andrews last month. He's a class act and someone for the younger players (like Scottie) to emulate. I sure hope he can finally gets it done at Augusta. He deserves to be in that elite group of Grand Slam winners.

Hoganman1

Visit site
What an amazing story. Golf used to be all about integrity and honor. I believe it still is for the majority of players.