2021 Old Farts V Whippersnappers

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wife says there isn't an issue... I don't mind sharing a room :)
hi,

i can add you to the list as Fish has dropped out so there is a space

James

Wife has approved the extra spend for a single room, let me know what and when things need to be paid. I will confirm time off with work then pay up!

Need to make sure it isnt my 1st 18 of the year though!!!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
morning all.

now that Xmas is well and truly behind us, I need to ask for some more money as payment needs to made to FP by 23rd April.

here is the latest position as to who owes what;

1613120731057.png

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Considering the current situation, and the fact that we are unaware when golf courses will reopen, never mind hotels, isn't this a little bit premature? FP are not the greatest at refunding money so I am wary of sending them any more unless firm reassurances are obtained.

D

Deleted member 25172

With the PMs statement today, let's hope that things go to plan as we're booked in for the same week as the intended start of the hospitality industry...

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Im waiting to get confirmation from work if I can get the monday off, but if I can, is it too late to join on to this? Can bring a guest too probably?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
so, given we have 2 definite additions in Fragger and Imurg and 2 possibles in Bdill93 + guest the sunday tee times have had to be pushed back to 3.20pm - 3.44pm to accommodate us all on the same course otherwise the 4 newcomers would've been playing a different course (no change for Fragger) or we would be doing 2 loops of the same 9.

dinner is between 7-10 but they will be ok with us being late given the tee times

the first monday tee time is now 9.28

Imurg and Fragger are in singles so that £139 each please

Bdill and guest have been put in a twin so that's £109 - if you want singles let me know

we know have 22 so I have no idea how the groups will work out considering we play a fourball format on the sunday so any ideas will be welcomed.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
@Dando I saw you may have needed 2 more. Having spotted a few put their hands I the air as possibles.

Add me to the list and ping me your details fella. Can sort the deposit and Woking refund fella ??

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
@Dando I saw you may have needed 2 more. Having spotted a few put their hands I the air as possibles.

Add me to the list and ping me your details fella. Can sort the deposit and Woking refund fella ??

Ok mate will add you and call Forest Pines to sort out the room - I assume a single?

We have @gopher99 joining us so we now have an even number of players