2019 PGA Tour

Wolf

Visit site

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Hell of a player though at 19years old is winning all sorts in college and sitting t24 at the halfway point in his first pga event

Yeah,I wasn’t criticising.
Personally I like it,shows there’s no such thing as “the right way” to swing a club.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice to see no-one shooting the lights out today in Phoenix. They should have rain more often on the PGA tour :)

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rickie struggling so far today, missing it both ways. Already made one crazy up and down from the path, and is now stuck behind a shrub. Needs to pray Kuch doesn't get up and down after struggling out of the fairway bunker and try to limit his own damage to just a bogey.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Looks like Ricky could be about to get a severe double penalty!

Ball dropped, then placed, then rolls into water once he's walked away from a placed ball. So an additional shot penalty.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like Ricky could be about to get a severe double penalty!

Ball dropped, then placed, then rolls into water once he's walked away from a placed ball. So an additional shot penalty.

Shows why you shouldn’t fanny about when your ball is lying on a hill! Get on with it and get it on that green lol

Wolf

Visit site
I'm guessing conditions are a bit tougher today seeing the scores on the app, stuck in a hotel room so can't watch it. But not looking good for Fowler was listening to radio on way up through the app and they said how poor his record is with final round leads 0 wins from 8 leads.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I'm guessing conditions are a bit tougher today seeing the scores on the app, stuck in a hotel room so can't watch it. But not looking good for Fowler was listening to radio on way up through the app and they said how poor his record is with final round leads 0 wins from 8 leads.
I think most will be pulling for him now, he actually had an early wobble but had composed himself and got it back under control before the incident.

Shows why you shouldn’t fanny about when your ball is lying on a hill! Get on with it and get it on that green lol

Maybe, but still very unfortunate! Great putt for an 7! :D

Wolf

Visit site
I think most will be pulling for him now, he actually had an early wobble but had composed himself and got it back under control before the incident.

I hope he does I do like Rickie would like to see him Have a big sesson.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

My mate just asked me (and I genuinely don’t know why he can’t do this either) why didn’t he just look at the possible shot he had and then drop the ball.. it’s gonna be within 1 foot really isn’t it.. so you can get a picture of what’s ahead and then put the ball down.. is that possible?

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
My mate just asked me (and I genuinely don’t know why he can’t do this either) why didn’t he just look at the possible shot he had and then drop the ball.. it’s gonna be within 1 foot really isn’t it.. so you can get a picture of what’s ahead and then put the ball down.. is that possible?
Yes

D

Deleted member 1740

That’s a stupid stupid rule and unfairly punishes Fowler.