2019 PGA Tour

Wolf

Visit site
I hadn't seen much of Schauffle up until last summer when I started seeing his results and the boy knows how win and win big, his first win was Greenbrier a notorouiosly tough course according to most pros, since has added a Tour Championship, WGC Champions and now Kapalua.

Has played in 2 US Opens with his worst finish being 6th and a T2 at last years open, bet Furyk rues picking Phil over him.

Really like his game and seems a decent guy, think he will breakthrough on the majors soon enough and credit to Woodland going out and shooting - 5 that's doing your job and enough to win 99% of the time sadly for him he was just undone by a sensational finish by Xander

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Xander Schauffele has got everything. He's flying under the radar and still doesn't seem to have much hype behind him but he is unreal and has already had some superb performances in big tournaments. Won a WGC, won the Tour Championship, 3 top 10's in 7 major appearances, and already has 4 PGA Tour wins. Won't be long before he wins a Major, he's definitely got the game and should without doubt have been on that Ryder Cup team.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Xander Schauffele has got everything. He's flying under the radar and still doesn't seem to have much hype behind him but he is unreal and has already had some superb performances in big tournaments. Won a WGC, won the Tour Championship, 3 top 10's in 7 major appearances, and already has 4 PGA Tour wins. Won't be long before he wins a Major, he's definitely got the game and should without doubt have been on that Ryder Cup team.
Definitely thought he was worth a spot on the team but not sure in the grand scheme of things he'd have made that big a difference although we'll never know. I reckon we'll know if he can stand the RC heat in 2020

Wolf

Visit site
Interesting to see some of the guys putting up live feed videos on the Pro Am day for the Sony Open.

DeChambeau is definite value, giving tips and lessons to the guys he playing with as he goes round with a lot of success

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Interesting to see some of the guys putting up live feed videos on the Pro Am day for the Sony Open.

DeChambeau is definite value, giving tips and lessons to the guys he playing with as he goes round with a lot of success

Any links?

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Anyone else find they end up with a massive list of clubs, putters and clothing they want whenever there is a tournament on TV?

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
126 of the 144 players who teed it up in Hawaii yesterday shot 72 or better.

The standard on tour is frightening.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site

Is it that, or is it that the courses aren't challenging enough? I know plenty of people were saying that the America players found Let Golf National a difficult course in the Ryder cup because they're used to ridiculously wide fairways that are nearly impossible to miss so it's just a long drive and a wedge to the green every hole.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site

I think that it was a particularly calm day in a place that is normally windy. So akin to playing a links course with no wind - it takes away the main defence of the course.

Wolf

Visit site
Just sat here watching the golf and seen the list of players not making the cut, Spieth missing his first cut in his first start in new year not great but even more so was Adam Scott as one of the worse scores.

Still got all 4 of my fantasy team up in the top 10..

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Well done to Kucher on another win

(is it just me or does his demeanor & playing style look way older than his 40 years)

Wolf

Visit site
Well done to Kucher on another win

(is it just me or does his demeanor & playing style look way older than his 40 years)
Always liked Kuch just seems a genuine decent bloke. But like you I look at his playing style and demeanour how's he slowly strolls about and he seems more aged than his actual years and more of a gentleman of past years than a current top level sportsman. He wouldn't look out of place playing in the Higan era in a cardigan and high waisted slacks.

Fair play to him though he rebuilt his swing and has used it to become a consistent earner who had the respect of his peers.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Always liked Kuch just seems a genuine decent bloke. But like you I look at his playing style and demeanour how's he slowly strolls about and he seems more aged than his actual years and more of a gentleman of past years than a current top level sportsman. He wouldn't look out of place playing in the Higan era in a cardigan and high waisted slacks.

Fair play to him though he rebuilt his swing and has used it to become a consistent earner who had the respect of his peers.

I wouldn't want to be in a round of drinks with him. Tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm by many accounts