2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
It appears he has a bad back, as did Schwartzel the other week when I ended up with a team of five.
It's a bummer losing your captain though, glad he's not in my tam.
I don't think you'll be on your own with this problem.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Shouldn't the auto replacement system kick in?
I noticed this morning that Rosie had withdrawn and swapped him out....
Maybe he pulled out too late for the auto system..

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Well despite my captain pulling out last minute and not being replaced in my team (thanks Justin) I was 30th overall this week (amongst our league of 45) but have held on to 7th place. If Rory, or Rahm had won, it'd be a different story.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Dammit ... I should have stuck with the autoreplacements again. I had Andrea Pavan as autopick captain but changed it ... I think I will play the next season with autopicks only :eek:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Oh wait a minute - that means my Captain won it.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

So, where does that put you now?
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I still held on to 2nd spot but did lose ground to our leader.
I see the global leader has over 33.4m points!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I'll be happy enough if they decide to call it quits at Valderrama now (Sunday night). Current with 1st (Captain), 2, T3, 5, T14 and T31. Hope they don't all suffer Monday morning blues!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking good right now. Captain Lowry 1 back of fellow pick Sergio. Lowest pick on the leaderboard is Soren who's T31, been a solid week. I have 1, 2 (Captain), 4, T22, T22 and T31 right now.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I wish the ET would find a way of letting us know why players get dq'd...Campillo gone but can't find out why...

I agree. They never announce stuff like that. I guess he didn't show up on Monday as he was down in the 30-somethings and decided he wanted an extra day in China, rather than a rush from Spain for this week's tournament. The few thousand Euros and ranking poin ts weren't worth the hassle.

Anyhow, I've finished with 1(C), 2, 3 and T5, then T11 and DQ. What a shame it's not a big money week!

I think I will retain my 4th place - doubt there's enough on offer from the few small differences between our teams, for me to close the gap much on the top 3. Might be the week's top score though...