2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I ended up with the week's highest score and I'm up to second! There are a lot of points to be won over the last two tournaments. Next week could be interesting as it looks like a lot of the normal "big name" players who we all pick in the big money tournaments aren't playing. So whilst most of us will pick McIlroy and Li I expect especially after his performance this week, the winner could come from anywhere and if you are lucky enough to have him, you could make some massive gains!

It's all to play for!

I've really enjoyed this game, as it's been a great way to watch the European Tour throughout the season and gt to know who is who.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem with logging in to select their team for this week? I can't log in - it tells me I've an "invalid login or password" and if I click on "forgot password" it tells me there's no user with that username or email.

2nd place in our league, two weeks to go, and it's gone wrong. If others can log in, is my team still in the list?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem with logging in to select their team for this week? I can't log in - it tells me I've an "invalid login or password" and if I click on "forgot password" it tells me there's no user with that username or email.

2nd place in our league, two weeks to go, and it's gone wrong. If others can log in, is my team still in the list?

You're still in second place on the table.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't panic everybody, Dan2501 PM'd me ................................... he's gone for Jason Scrivener! :eek:

Not looking like a bad shout after round 1!

Have Sergio but not as captain. Knew I shouldn’t have listened to the tipsters 😂

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I took Sergio out on Tuesday for Andy Sullivan. Oops. Lowry as captain this week.

I have Lowry, but not as Captain, so I guess I hope he bombs this week.
To be fair, Dan, you're too far ahead of me with just two tournaments to go. Things will really have to fall my way and I can't see that happening with Sergio so far ahead already.
I'm feeling for Nicoletta who was top of the league for so long and now suddenly finds herself down in 3rd.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes captain Westie! Delighted for the big man 👍🏻 Emotional interview, made up for him tbf (not just for the double points or bet I had on him) 😉