2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I can't win but I remember a year or two back I was just over 2 million points behind the leader. My Captain won the last event and I jumped to top spot.
Pick the right Captain and anyone within a couple of million can still do it....
And unless I have a complete 'mare I'm fairly confident of beating Fragger - my main aim for the last 3 months - as im3.3 million up on him....
Is it 4 or 5 years that this has been going now..?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I made a last minute switch from Li to Schauffele to Olesen as my captain ....................... a bit of a gamble.
No-one else in the top ten has him in their team, he is my only chance!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dropped Thunderbear for Rory yesterday, might backfire we'll see, hoping Rors is finally going to string it all together. Gone with my guy Tommy as captain, playing some incredible golf right now, if you look at the form tab his last 4 results have been T7, T7, T9 and T2, expecting him to have a good week.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dropped Thunderbear for Rory yesterday, might backfire we'll see, hoping Rors is finally going to string it all together. Gone with my guy Tommy as captain, playing some incredible golf right now, if you look at the form tab his last 4 results have been T7, T7, T9 and T2, expecting him to have a good week.

Have you seen Li's last five results?
T5, T9, 11, 2 and T5 .................... the last two he was my captain and I've still gone backwards!!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
My word what a close finish! When I saw my captain, Molinari, dropping down the leaderboard I assumed it was all over. In the end, well done Dan who beat me to first place by just 78,594. I finished ahead of Nicoletta who had been top for most of the year.

I have really enjoyed this as a lens through which to watch the European Tour.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great fun and congratulations to the winner and genuine sympathy to Nicoletta who set a fabulous pace for a large chunk of the season.
I moved up to 5th this week, which was a pleasant surprise.
I beat the ones I set out to beat from the start.
Thanks to LP for organising this year's event and I'm already looking forward to next year's competition.
I already have someone earmarked as my secret weapon for next year! :censored:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was a bit worried before I looked at the leaderboard on Sunday evening, didn't have the best week but fortunately neither did anyone else in contention. The Schauffele WGC captaincy won it for me really, wasn't really in the running until that piece of good fortune. Not a bad season though, finished 405th globally which is a pretty good effort and easily my best year of playing the game. Looking forward to next season (y)