2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree. They never announce stuff like that. I guess he didn't show up on Monday as he was down in the 30-somethings and decided he wanted an extra day in China, rather than a rush from Spain for this week's tournament. The few thousand Euros and ranking poin ts weren't worth the hassle.

Anyhow, I've finished with 1(C), 2, 3 and T5, then T11 and DQ. What a shame it's not a big money week!

I think I will retain my 4th place - doubt there's enough on offer from the few small differences between our teams, for me to close the gap much on the top 3. Might be the week's top score though...

You'll be closing up on me, I had an absolute shocker!!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
There's quite a gap for me to take your third place though; I don't think I've been as high as third all season. If Rose can finish well ahead of Rahm then I've a chance...

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's quite a gap for me to take your third place though; I don't think I've been as high as third all season. If Rose can finish well ahead of Rahm then I've a chance...

That gap has been getting steadily smaller over the last few weeks ........................... surely I'm due a good one! :whistle:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get in there Xander Schauffele. Should be some tasty points coming my way and from having a quick look, no-one above me even has Xander, let alone as captain. Another good week at last.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Get in there Xander Schauffele. Should be some tasty points coming my way and from having a quick look, no-one above me even has Xander, let alone as captain. Another good week at last.

Wow, what a week you had - I think we have a new leader! Always good if you can find a winning captain from outside the usual candidates!

I think I stay 4th though. it's tight at the top.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

That was a great shout - I didn’t even know he was an eligible pick! Top marks that man

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks chaps. Always good to take a punt when these big comps are on just in-case, this time it paid off. Schauffele's got himself a new fan :D

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going back to back is looking like a possibility as it stands right now. Went for Haotong Li as captain this week and he's tied for the lead. Come on Haotong!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going back to back is looking like a possibility as it stands right now. Went for Haotong Li as captain this week and he's tied for the lead. Come on Haotong!

You little bugger.
I picked him in the hope that'd I'd steal a march on those above me, only to find that you've got him as your captain too!
But yeah, come on Haotong!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I have Justin as Captain, thought everyone would, but in fact there's quite a mixture! Too early to count but at the moment I have 1(Captain), T2, T5, T9, T17 and T25 so not too bad at all but definitely beatable, though it looks like it's just the choice of captain and the minor places between teams at the moment.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
He's my captain too.
I also have 2nd, 4th and 7th ............................... but then again, so do you! :cry:

Haha, sorry! My worst player - Pieters - rocketed up the leaderboard today shooting 62. Having a very solid week, just need Haotong to keep it going tomorrow.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
This is an exciting finish! Justin is my captain, and I thought he was home and dry with a 2 shot lead, but Haotong has just eagled 15 to share the lead!

What made you pick Haotong as captain? Seems like a left field choice which could be about to pay off!

<edit> Get in! What a great tournament. Real toe to toe stuff, slugging it out. I've finished with 1(C), 2, T5, T7, T7 and T23. Got to be pleased with that. Justin Rose is a class act.

Last edited: