2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bugger, I've just remembered I have John Rahm in my team as I watched him drop six shots in three holes!!
I think he's now below the cut line.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Ive only got 1 under par with at least 4 possibly not making the cut, well are definitely out 😳😟

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I've 5 making the cut, just Rahm missing out. Over the season I have been impressed by the ability of the top players to just find what they need to at the right time, even when it's not going for them - Rose (my captain!) getting a birdie at 18 to make it.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Picked Frankie, Rosie (Capt), Tommy and Modem so a reasonable return expected..
So nearly picked Frankie as Skipper....:eek:

I actually did!
I also had Rose, but all the others faltered and Rahm had the weekend off.
Should be gaining a spot or two!

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Oh darn ... I forgot to pick and now I am stuck with a team of guys I never even heard of. On the other hand, given my successrate this year, maybe it is for the best. Who know, maybe Matthias Schwab or Carlos Pigem will surprise me.:mmm:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Oh darn ... I forgot to pick and now I am stuck with a team of guys I never even heard of. On the other hand, given my successrate this year, maybe it is for the best. Who know, maybe Matthias Schwab or Carlos Pigem will surprise me.:mmm:

Big gains to be made if you can pick the winner, when the winner is an obscure player who no-one else has picked. Though (in the case of Pigem) there is usually a reason why a player is ranked 222 in the Race to Dubai, 661 in the world, and has missed 13 cuts in a row... (Though of course none of the guys are bad golfers, and anyone can have their day)

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not wrong. I've picked 4 of the last 5 winners and have moved from being placed in the 20s to 4th. Couple of my picks for this week have made good starts too - Casey and DeChambeau, although imagine most people will have picked very similar players this week. Hoping Alex Levy continues his form at this event!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site

Haha what are the bloody chances?! Matthias Schwab is actually tied for the lead, -5 thru 12 so far today.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Haha what are the bloody chances?! Matthias Schwab is actually tied for the lead, -5 thru 12 so far today.

Yeah, I am positively surprised. Richard Mcevoy, who was another one of the random picks, is up there as well and James Morrison is holding up nicely. So is Patrick Reed (who is the only one from last weeks team who is actually playing this week). All in all I lost two autopicked players to the cut (Victor Perez, who is also my captain and Carlos Pigem), but the others are doing well. Which just supports my theory that my own picks tend to be worse than random autopicks.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ha ha!!
It's the one failing of the system.
There should be a way to prevent mass changes via the auto replacement system.
Allow auto replacements as long as you've already made changes. Shouldn't be difficult to do...
So if you've forgotten or have simply given up, you shouldn't get wholesale changes - just imagine if last week someone had been "gifted" Molinari as Captain, Rose, Rory, Eddie, Kooch and Tommy....theyd have amassed nearly 6 million points for not changing their team.....

Might try it next week....