2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Top 2 have a bit of a gap now, but I'm up to third. A decent week again with 1, T5 (captain), T8 and T16 (and 2 who only just missed the cut). I was holding out for Rahm to win, but I guess so were many of us!

Still lots of points on offer these next few weeks. With about 1,000,000 for a win, and the possibility of a winning captain doubling it up, it's all still to play for.

D

Deleted member 15344

Top 2 have a bit of a gap now, but I'm up to third. A decent week again with 1, T5 (captain), T8 and T16 (and 2 who only just missed the cut). I was holding out for Rahm to win, but I guess so were many of us!

Still lots of points on offer these next few weeks. With about 1,000,000 for a win, and the possibility of a winning captain doubling it up, it's all still to play for.

At one point i was over 5 million behind and down in 24th - now 4th and just 2 mil behind - lots of big comps coming up until the end when anything can change

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Yep - looks like in these big tournaments you can get up to about 3 million if you have a captain winner and the remaining picks really well placed . A trick could be to pick a rank outsider the week they win, else everyone else just goes up the same amount.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
There were a few choices for Captain this week and most went for Tommy, Rahm or Cabrera-Bello by the looks of things.
The only way to pick up serious places now is to do what LPP did and pick a different Captain who wins.
Not had a good year this year...not sure why but it enforces my belief that I shouldn't bet on golf.....

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
On a streak here. Picked the last 3 winners - two of them as Star Man with Knox this week and Wallace two weeks ago. Should get into betting!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Good few weeks for me, jettisoned up into the top half of the table after a really shocking start.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great week for me ...................... at last.
I managed 1st place for the week which sees me leap from 15th to 4th in the GM League.
A winning captain makes soooooooo much difference!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just noticed there are only five players in my team this week!
No Louis Oosthuizen, where did the auto replacements go?
Gutted.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hatton did nothing for me in France, then wasn't available for Ireland, now he decides to come out the traps flying when I drop him :angry:

Sully was sniffing and has picked me up some nice points, but he's got to put in a great score to make the cut.

I could be taking a hit this week after a decent run :(

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A better than expected return this week.
Top of the weekly GM list but no rise up the overall rankings...
Fraggerluck, however, has been put in his place:thup::clap:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
It was a week where there were about 3,000,000 points available for a team to win, but in our league the weekly winner only got about 700,000. I guess having an outsider win means no-one had selected him, and so we all had a similar spread of points. I've managed to retain 3rd and closed the gap a tiny amount on the top two.