2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Got to be a record, has anyone ever scored £0 before 😳😜😂😂

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I had Rahm as Captain and Dunne as well plus three others making the cut but stayed in the same place on the leaderboard. :confused:

Makes you wonder if it's worth picking a team for these low value tourneys.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I had Rahm as Captain and Dunne as well plus three others making the cut but stayed in the same place on the leaderboard. :confused:

Makes you wonder if it's worth picking a team for these low value tourneys.

Agreed, I understand why it is so heavily weighted to the majors but I also think it completely wrecks the point in it. I wonder how well you would do if you didn't enter any other tournaments but had 4 really good majors.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had a belter this week:

1(C), 2, T9, T12, T21 and a MC.

I was 22nd in our league. I suspect I won't be much different after as the prize money won't be enough, and I'd have thought pretty much everyone had Rahm as Captain.

A good tournament though - exciting finish.

Also shows up the huge difficulty for the consistent "journeyman" European Tour Pros, trying to get up the Road to Dubai Rankings, amongst people who pick up big points for playing well in just a few WGC and/or Majors.

I went up 3 places to 19th.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Top of the weekly leaderboard woooooo!

Didn't move an inch. Still 40th. LOL... And to think the first time I played this I was 4th in the country a couple of months in. I'm gone to the dogs :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Winner & 2 others in top 10 including my captain. Only lost 1 player so should see me hopefully pull off the bottom.