2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Why aren't all the players available to select for the Masters, loads missing from the selection board you choose from?

Even if you select USA only 6 players come up?

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Kudos to the FairwayDodger for picking Reed as her skipper. Well done, Karen. That catapulted you to first place :D

Me? Eh ... let's no talk about it too much. I've been having a few Rory moments.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Kudos to the FairwayDodger for picking Reed as her skipper. Well done, Karen. That catapulted you to first place :D

Me? Eh ... let's no talk about it too much. I've been having a few Rory moments.

+1. So far behind now.......:(
Sadly, I got a text from Fragger after Reed made a bogey claiming that my rear end was sliding down a grassy bank.....
Even more sadly, Stenson's birdie on the last tied Rory and meant I beat him......
So sad....:rofl::rofl:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm just treading water this week, as I suspect many of us have a similar line up.

Rahm(c), Rose, McIlroy, Fleetwood, Casey and Garcia. 15th overall for the week in our league, 3,000,000 back already, 22nd place overall in our league. Can't imagine making many inroads into that over the rest of the season, unless I manage to pick some unlikely major winners.