2018 European Tour Fantasy league

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Can't get on to check how bad I did and I've now missed the cut off to change my players so I've now ended up with a load of auto replacements!

I can't access the European site as it say's something about my time/clock not being correct, but it is correct!?

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
No, it is not your clock, their security certificate expired yesterday and that is probably why your browser does not want to open it. Depending on what browser you use, look if there is an "advanced" or "more" button on the error page. In Firefox I could open the website after assuring that I trust the site without a valid certificate. Or just wait a few hours, I am sure they will notice during the day and fix the problem.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dunne as captain is seeming like a good shout right now. Please don't bottle it Paul!

I dropped him in favour of Eddie Pepperell ..................... doh!
On the plus side, my captain had a good round today shooting 65, I just need Rahm and Dunne to drop a few!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Auto selections are a joke, only 1 through and 5 ham shankers that you wouldn't bet could tie their own laces never mind swing a club are out!

Feckin' joke :angry:

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I have only two players who made it into the weekend. Had Cabrera-Bello as skipper ... duh ... (he played a good second round ... just not good enough to make up for his first one)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Only watching as my Now TV pass is still running...
Erm......this course looks like the worst conditioned course I've seen....no wonder Rory, Rosie and the rest are in America...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Auto selections are a joke, only 1 through and 5 ham shankers that you wouldn't bet could tie their own laces never mind swing a club are out!

Feckin' joke :angry:

Correction, I had none, nada, nowt, zero go through 😡

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had a belter this week:

1(C), 2, T9, T12, T21 and a MC.

I was 22nd in our league. I suspect I won't be much different after as the prize money won't be enough, and I'd have thought pretty much everyone had Rahm as Captain.

A good tournament though - exciting finish.

Also shows up the huge difficulty for the consistent "journeyman" European Tour Pros, trying to get up the Road to Dubai Rankings, amongst people who pick up big points for playing well in just a few WGC and/or Majors.