2017 Open Championship

U

User62651

Speith even for the day, steady eddie :whistle:

In the bag now, nerves of steel............... and a laser guided putting stroke;)

U

User62651

I feel for Kucher, totally been put off his game by this Spieth pantomime

Since the 'pantomime' Kucher's gone par par birdie par......hardly 'put off' scoring :confused:

Poor tee shot on 17 though. All over.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I wonder does he ever change that grip on his putter?

I wouldn't want it replaced one millimetre out of kilter. Such a weapon. :cool:

D

Deleted member 15344

How's that?? I wasn't having a dig I was just using it as an example and I couldn't think of anyone else. Get a grip FFS!

What McIroy and the Masters have to do with today ? Why not using Spieth and have it at least have some relevance to the player as opposed to another cheap dig at McIlroy?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good job they have ball spotters, and they cut the rough back. Lots of wayward drives today.

Speith's birdie, eagle, birdie run was incredible. Fair play to Kooch in the circumstances for hanging on his coat tails.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's over the 4 days that counts 👍🏻

Completely agree with this. If he'd played this way in his first round and gone on to win it would've been forgotten. The only thing that matters is the total number of shots after 4 rounds. As the old saying goes, there are no pictures on the scorecard.

D

Deleted member 15344

Feel a bit for Kuchar - the delay would have had a bit of a affect - was left with a makeble putt but waited 20 plus minutes but then Spieth just stunning from the 14th