2017 Open Championship

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Richy you might want to run any future posts by LP before posting 👍🏻

That way you'll not make any more pathetic posts 😁

D

Deleted member 15344

Can't you read? I said it wasn't a dig at McIlroy! I'd forgotten about Spieth to be honest but that example is the same.

You really couldn't think of anyone else :rofl: - I would believe you if you hadn't posted constant negative about McIlroy - but i guess you forgot -Norman , Van Der Valde , Watney , DJ - amongst others that have capitulated during the final round of a major to lose - as well as Speith

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As Radar just said

"This guy (Spieth) hasn't got the talent of Tiger Woods or Mcilroy, but he has the heart of a lion"

Think that sums it up well

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You really couldn't think of anyone else :rofl: - I would believe you if you hadn't posted constant negative about McIlroy - but i guess you forgot -Norman , Van Der Valde , Watney , DJ - amongst others that have capitulated during the final round of a major to lose - as well as Speith

That's right, at the time I couldn't. That one sticks in my mind as I had money on him to win. I'm not a walking encyclopaedia like yourself where I know everything about every subject.

Sponge1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My pal from school is the curator of the R&A golf museum and he's down at the R&A tent this week. He was getting a bit excited as he got told if it goes to a playoff you get to drive one of players back to the tee.

D

Deleted member 16999

Great last day, it had everything, great golf, sh!te golf, collapse, recovery, loads of shaking head, loved it.