148th Open Championship

D

Deleted member 15344

And I'm sure you've never done the same when Tiger's having a bad round.......

Apparently Rors drive on the first hit a girl on the leg and broke her phone in her pocket. Oops.

So you see me calling out posters when a golfer has a bad start ?!

There was no need for both posters to call out anyone just because a golfer isn’t playing well - it adds nothing and just looks like two people trolling.

Let’s just stick to talking about the competition and golfers

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
So you see me calling out posters when a golfer has a bad start ?!

There was no need for both posters to call out anyone just because a golfer isn’t playing well - it adds nothing and just looks like two people trolling.

Wasn't about calling out posters, your post didn't mention that, you were talking about laughing and talking about players having poor starts, of which you've done plenty of times when Woods starts poorly. Although to be fair to you, it's rarely laughing, it's more incessant moaning about the coverage still showing him.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Listening to Five Live, it sounds like David Duval is in the midst of making double figures on the 7th... :oops:

Both him and Rory are dressed like Marshalls for some reason, maybe neither are expecting to make the cut and still want to be around for the weekend :unsure:

D

Deleted member 15344

Wasn't about calling out posters, your post didn't mention that, you were talking about laughing and talking about players having poor starts, of which you've done plenty of times when Woods starts poorly. Although to be fair to you, it's rarely laughing, it's more incessant moaning about the coverage still showing him.

Did you even bother to read the two posts I replied with both posters calling me out and going on about Woods 🤦‍♂️🙄. Anyway back to the golfer and not posters

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Thread anchor is doing well today, thread just about ruined on the Thursday, must be a new forum major tournament record 🤣
Sound surprised. As soon as anything derogatory said, high horse mounted.

My point and I think Pokerjoke is spot on is that while McIlroy has numerous majors and wins, it is when the going gets tough that he lacks any form of mental fortitude and stomach for the fight and rarely if ever grinds back into a round and an event. Clearly not playing well today and not looking very happy and as though he can turn it around. It's a comment based on the evidence on the TV and on the BBC open website. I'd say exactly the same regarding Woods, Phil or the others if they were playing the same. It's just today Rory looks out of sorts and wants to be anywhere but Portrush right now

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

My point and I think Pokerjoke is spot on is that while McIlroy has numerous majors and wins, it is when the going gets tough that he lacks any form of mental fortitude and stomach for the fight and rarely if ever grinds back into a round and an event. Clearly not playing well today and not looking very happy and as though he can turn it around. It's a comment based on the evidence on the TV and on the BBC open website. I'd say exactly the same regarding Woods, Phil or the others if they were playing the same. It's just today Rory looks out of sorts and wants to be anywhere but Portrush right now

Where?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

The going gets tough? It was on the 1st hole!! He grinds as well as any player on tour but for some reason loses concentration mainly on a Sunday but has still won twice this year and finished top 10 11 times!!

To be fair to Phil he only came on to respond to people calling him out. Fair play I'd say.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
David Duval made a 15. Jesus Christ. (Edit: they've adjusted it to 13 now.)

Birdie for Rory - comeback on? :LOL:

Last edited:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
The going gets tough? It was on the 1st hole!! He grinds as well as any player on tour but for some reason loses concentration mainly on a Sunday but has still won twice this year and finished top 10 11 times!!

To be fair to Phil he only came on to respond to people calling him out. Fair play I'd say.

Banter is calling people out now?

Never once had Phil as a snowflake, gives as good as he gets then some.

My goodness didn't realise how seriously people took "the internet".