HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Maybe but I call it how I see it. I can't see how one sentence posts that don't even relate to a thread or carry any of the topics forward can be seen as productive and merely a way of getting the post count up in the misguided notion that it adds some sort of credence to their status on here.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Why are some people so fixed on post counts? that encourages posts for the sake of it. Some forums Ive been on actually removed it as it put the focus back on quality.Not that Im saying post is aimed at the original poster but there are a few on here that only see numbers.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Maybe but I call it how I see it. I can't see how one sentence posts that don't even relate to a thread or carry any of the topics forward can be seen as productive and merely a way of getting the post count up in the misguided notion that it adds some sort of credence to their status on here.

I didn't know the quality of content was a factor on this or any other forum and I am sure your 10 posts a day since day one have all been relevant?

I also recall you referring to your prolific post count just the other day.

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
Homer for some reason you seem to just have it in for me.

I,m not bothered about post count just said that because I wanted to. I can post what I think about a thread weather it is 10,000 words long or 1 word long.

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
But A-F's were worth reading

I'm sorry, but I feel compelled to say something here.

Homer, it's getting a bit boring now. Almost every time Mono or MitchCut post anything, you chip in afterwards with some sarcastic remark or downright bitchiness. You are supposedly an adult, can you behave like one please. They post, and within minutes you jump on their back with a pathetic little whinge. Why do they bother you so much ?

It's quite clear you don't like them or believe anything they type, so why do you have to respond. If you look back through the last few days of their posts, they are more often than not followed by a comment by you. Would it not be wiser to ignore their posts ?

It's like watching a poor attempt at bullying. Give it a rest mate. It's not harming anyone what they type or remark, and it's not like you've paid to be here, so you have no divine right to control the content of the forum.

Gustavo.