£100 Credit - How would you spend it?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I would put it towards a new set of irons.

I am dreadful for frittering away any winnings in the shop on smaller purchases and have been putting off iron purchase for years. Given how often I play golf, and that my current set are 2009 model, bought c. 2012 - they are well used and I have def had my monies worth.

I would take £100, add a few hundred to it and finance the rest to get some top end, shiny shinies that I will have for years.
Actually that's exactly what I'd do if I was given £100 today...didn't occur...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I would put it towards a new set of irons.

I am dreadful for frittering away any winnings in the shop on smaller purchases and have been putting off iron purchase for years. Given how often I play golf, and that my current set are 2009 model, bought c. 2012 - they are well used and I have def had my monies worth.

I would take £100, add a few hundred to it and finance the rest to get some top end, shiny shinies that I will have for years.

Easy to do. I am a sucker for a sleeve of balls and a new glove and fritter it down. Put is aside and you are on your way to a new set. These days I don't ask what my balance is so I don't repeat the mistake and leave the credit to build up

D

Deleted Member 1156

I have a £50 voucher for the West Hill pro shop that I won a couple of years ago, not had a chance to pop in and spend it. No expiry date, next time I'm passing I'll stock up on tee pegs ?

Sekiro

Visit site
I think I’m going to use it towards a pair of Cleveland CBX Wedges (probably 50°/11° & 56/12°), with the £20 off a pair of wedges deal it will mean I’m only paying for one.