£100 Credit - How would you spend it?

Sekiro

Visit site
I’ve recently been given a £100 credit note to use at clubhousegolf.co.uk, the only problem is there’s not really anything I need right now so I’ve got nothing to spend it on... a good dilemma to be in I know, but if you had a £100 credit to spend what would you buy and why?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve recently been given a £100 credit note to use at clubhousegolf.co.uk, the only problem is there’s not really anything I need right now so I’ve got nothing to spend it on... a good dilemma to be in I know, but if you had a £100 credit to spend what would you buy and why?

Give it to me? Lol does that count

I'd buy some shoes or upgrade a club

Or find someone you know who is going to spend soon and get them to buy voucher off you

Sekiro

Visit site
Buy balls there is the srixon 4 for 3 offer currently which keeps you well stocked up with shiny new balls if you'd use them.

I lose too many to play decent balls lol :ROFLMAO:

Put it towards the best pair of winter golf shoes they have.

That seems sensibl, I’ve just picked up a pair of Ecco S-Three over the weekend but maybe a winter specific pair or some winter clothing could be a good shout.

expiry date? wait till you need something imo

Im not entirely sure, I imagine it will be at least 6 months, possibly even a year, I’m due to have it sent out to me this week so will know then, keeping it might be the best idea but it’s burning a hole before I’ve even got it haha!

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I actually don’t have any waterproofs so I think that might be the best option as we head into wet season.
Can’t go wrong with Proquip - I paid £60 for a pair of these five years ago and as well as wearing them when rain is forecast on the course I’ve also worn them when photographing dozens of football matches - brollies or walking in aren’t an option when I’m working.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does it expire? I'd save it until I think of something I want - although in truth I could probably rattle off £100 of stuff in no time. Knowing me I'd fritter it all on clothes and then a month later realise I need new shoes.

D

Deleted member 21258

Towards a waterproof bag for the wife.

Reason, because she needs one:LOL:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have had this dilemma every year at the end of the every year when assessing my winnings.

Last couple of years I have bought golf balls that were in 4 for 3 deals such a Prov1s and Chromesofts and sold them on ebay sometime after the deal had ended.

I realised, too late, had I banked it all I could have got a set of top quality irons for no additional cost.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Poker-chip sized ball marker
Chipper Club
Knee length white socks
Iron Head covers
Black Glove
Alignment sticks
Winter golf tees tied on string
Clubhouse Golf branded scorecard holder

£2.47 change and you will be 'that guy' at your club (y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Shoes...eventually get a bit battered or wear out. And as long as I stick to what is basically a traditional design/style then they are unlikely to become dated and a fashion disaster. Always good to have a second or third pair for when you need to change shoes half way through when playing in the one day a 36 or more holer.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I would put it towards a new set of irons.

I am dreadful for frittering away any winnings in the shop on smaller purchases and have been putting off iron purchase for years. Given how often I play golf, and that my current set are 2009 model, bought c. 2012 - they are well used and I have def had my monies worth.

I would take £100, add a few hundred to it and finance the rest to get some top end, shiny shinies that I will have for years.