Yes putters

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I had a Hannah briefly. Nice enough feel, but not for me. Carolyne suited me much better, but Bettinardis always seemed to work a bit better.
C-Grooves were a nice USP/gimmick, but I never really believed that made a real difference. Poor decision to go all-out in US was the cause of company downfall imo.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw an interview with Fitzpatrick. He had exhausted all sources......he said he was checking ebay etc for the model he wanted etc. The c groove patent had expired so he worked with Bettinardi to make him one. Took several iterations before they got it right for him.

I still have a bronze Callie forged yes putter. I love it. I switch between that and an evnroll thing that looks like a spaceship.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I have a Callie and like it very much. Never considered changing it.
This was once my favourite putter, I wish I hadn't sold it, although the Scottie performs well most of the time. I liked the milled face & damping insert behind, which, for me, helped with distance control. I considered a Marilyn, because I'm married to one but I just didn't like the shape (the putter, not the wife ?)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I can't think of anybody makes a blade any more.
Odyssey are releasing a small number of Mickelson style blades (RH).
Bettinardi BB2 was available until recently - Mickelson won Colonial with one in 2000
But definitely on the way out of 'normal' production. I don't think SC makes any - though apart from his classics, he seems to be designing 'monsters' these days.

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have a Callie and I love it. Annoys me that I can't get a Yes grip for it (can I?), old one got worn and I replaced the grip with a Ping one. Feels good but annoys me if I think about it.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I have a Callie and I love it. Annoys me that I can't get a Yes grip for it (can I?), old one got worn and I replaced the grip with a Ping one. Feels good but annoys me if I think about it.

If you're after the yellow, white and black version, you'll be lucky to find one in good nick.
The black ones are probably easier to get hold of

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
I have an Olivia which I have lent out to a friend

I play with a Wilson 8802, hopefully that is considered a blade by Crow