WTD new shoes

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a pair of these. As waterproof as a tea bag. I have worn them to work every day for the last 5 years. Comfy, yes, well made, yes, still look great, yes. Golf shoes? No. Not for me.

Surprised to read this. I retired mine for a pair of FJ icons last month.

Took maybe 200 rounds of golf before they leaked

Best golf shoes I’ve owned

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Still got FJ Dryjoys that are over 5 years old and have played loads of golf in them without leaking. I do wear waterproof socks with every pair of shoes at this time of year as water gets into most shoes through lace holes and over the top of the shoes in the long rough and just makes my feet dry and comfy regardless. Reading all the shoe threads on here, there seem very few that are truly waterproof and have longevity

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Benross do a waterproof SB, I've seen it about going for £70. I also picked up some Ecco Base One for £80 inc a Ecco cleaning kit for free from Clarkes Golf.

Foreplay

Medal Winner
Visit site
Where do you live? I've just picked up a pair of 'Nike Lunar Control Vapours' (designed and worn by Rory McIlroy) from the Nike shop at Junction 32 Retail Outlet nr Castleford for £24.50 (£120 new last year).

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Where do you live? I've just picked up a pair of 'Nike Lunar Control Vapours' (designed and worn by Rory McIlroy) from the Nike shop at Junction 32 Retail Outlet nr Castleford for £24.50 (£120 new last year).
Thats an unbelievable price, I'm in Glasgow so a fair bit away

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Thats an unbelievable price, I'm in Glasgow so a fair bit away

They have a Nike outlet store in Livingston but I've never been lucky enough to find any of the super deals! Usually always roughly the same price as online stores anytime I've been through!

They have an Ecco store too and likewise never found a bargain there either!