Need new golf shoes

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Outside of winter I wear nothing but sketchers now .. they are super comfortable. Considering I suffer from plantar fasciitis I find they give me support I need (I do use my own insole, however I have them in all my shoes and the best results come via sketchers)

Old thread sorry Paul.

Quick question. What specific insoles do you wear and how well do they fit in your shoe of choice?

I suffer bad with the plantar fasciitis but have previously struggled to combine the high arch insoles into a normal golf shoe. It just gets to cramped in there and i Blister on the top of the foot.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Old thread sorry Paul.

Quick question. What specific insoles do you wear and how well do they fit in your shoe of choice?

I suffer bad with the plantar fasciitis but have previously struggled to combine the high arch insoles into a normal golf shoe. It just gets to cramped in there and i Blister on the top of the foot.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/6040791...abc_PA83H6A3VY4ERYQ14AHH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

These ones

Cut to size you are

And then remove the excisting insole and replace with these I find best

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you, I will take a look.

Can I ask how robust the arch is? I’ve bought similar in the past but the arch can get a bit squishy after a few hours wear.

They seem fine

Ive been wearing them 4 years now I reckon

Only just started to feel it again due to weight and having break from golf with lockdown ...

But for 4 years was pain free walking

All my shoes have them

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Kennysarmy

Visit site
I've just bought some FootJoy FJ Stratos 50065 Golf Shoes and they took no wearing in - remarkably comfortable...and I tried about 8 pairs on in the shop!