WTD new shoes

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi I'm needing to get a new pair of golf shoes and was wondering about recommendations, need to be comfortable, would consider spike less if they have enough grip in wet conditions,

Also looking for a waterproof stand bag with good storage something I can travel with that will hold my shoes and waterproofs and all the other bits and bobs

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Thay are top of my list, the ecco bio hybrid 3 £132 a bit more than I would want to spend, I have an issue were the inside back heel wears quickly and rips in under a year

paulw4701

Club Champion
Visit site
I can second this for eccos just brought a new pair of ecco biom golf 2 very comfortable and great grip even in damp conditions pricey but worth it

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sketchers are good also but pricey, used to wear Adidas but found the heels wore out and they weren’t particularly comfortable.

I decided to spend more for comfort and durability on my shoes considering I wear they for 4/5 hours a week.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sketchers or Adidas for shoes, H2NO or Titleist stadry for the bag, essentially the same bag though.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Sketchers are good also but pricey, used to wear Adidas but found the heels wore out and they weren’t particularly comfortable.

I decided to spend more for comfort and durability on my shoes considering I wear they for 4/5 hours a week.
That what mines are doing only adidas tho my Nike spiked are in great shape and over a year old the adidzero spike less are a mess inside

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I'll just get the ecco (spiked) and I'll buy a cheaper pair of Nike (spike less) for summer coming in how are the ecco cage I quite like the look of them

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd put UA shoes out there as some of the best shoes on the market at the moment. H2No the best bag I've seen as a waterproof carry but as with all carry bags, pocket space not that big. They will take waterproofs but not sure you'll also get shoes in there as per the OP

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I'd put UA shoes out there as some of the best shoes on the market at the moment. H2No the best bag I've seen as a waterproof carry but as with all carry bags, pocket space not that big. They will take waterproofs but not sure you'll also get shoes in there as per the OP
I was looking at the spieth 2 but reading some reviews they weren't good they would fall apart and leak after a few months they look smart aswel, I'm looking at the h2no just now quite expensive for a bag

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ecco goretex, I have spikeless and they are excellent.
I have owned both h2no and stadry, buy the one that’s cheapest, both very good in the wet, pocket space is similar, I use the h2no as it has a 14 way top divider, and at the time I preferred that.