WORDS for insulting worst golfer of the day!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Really intrigued by the guys who think this is a step too far! Why? It's just a bit of fun on a non-serious golf jolly. Can't say that I think it's hilarious, but it's not exactly wildly insulting is it?

Our last "big outing" the winner of each day had their driver taken off them and it was replaced with an old TM driver exactly like this. Great leveller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273598129886

Seem to remember a "Kemlo Line" sign appearing on the first tee at Machrihanish in honour of a shot the previous year. Banter is good.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm quite intrigued by the idea of having to wear a novelty T Shirt for finishing last when on a golfing trip. It'd really lessen the amount of stuff I'd have to pack in my case!

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Went to Turkey with a bunch of lads a few years ago, worst score of the day had to wear a fez with an L plate on it all night. Best score of the day had to wear a Zorro mask.
All good, harmless fun.View attachment 29338

Love the Fez idea - just ordered a couple off Amazon! Cheers.
I'll add a suitable "Word" or two to the top :)

Even if it just says...."Last" or something non offensive.

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
In my regular group, it's hard to tell who the day's loser is.
We all manage to do different things badly.

My propensity to have nuclear holes, for example, makes me a mark if I bet on a medal score.
Match or Stableford and I'm at least a bit of a problem.

Lots of small proposition bets dominate on a shot by shot basis.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Firstly I can't understand the comparison between lanyard and tabard, they couldn't be more different

Second, the term I've always heard for referring to worst golfer prize is 'Longest Day' and the prize is usually a 30 lesson with the pro