Woodhall Spa Hotchkin Course Saturday 24th June 2pm

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
For those that are coming from Leeds M62/M18/M180 way don't come off at the A15 and head towards Lincoln as its really heavy traffic.

Head for Humberside airport and follow this route

https://goo.gl/maps/AJgofDbi3ro

That's your best route.

Cheers Glyn, was originally going to head down the A15. I'll follow your route now. (I know how bad the A15 can be)

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Safe journey everyone and hope you do better than my nearly 6 hours from SE London yesterday!

I've just watched the rugby at the hotel and going to head down for some much needed practice.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great day out with some half decent golf between us :D
Big thanks to glynn for taking us in, nice to meet some new faces , oh and dave , talk us through the tee shot on 14 :rofl:

safe trip everyone.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
A big shout out to Glynn for organising this. What a course, respect to you pal, even on a good swing day it's hard golfing.

Cheers all, really enjoyed the company and course.

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Safely home after a traffic free journey.

Big thanks to Glynn for organising this and to him, Richard and Merv for the company and helping look for my tee shots.

A cracking but very difficult golf course which I will definitely be back to play at some point.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Eh that tee shot on 13 was equalled with the fluff on 18 :mad: off the tee was where I lost most of my shots, bad day at the office for the driver/4i combo

Always good to meet old and new faces, at a great course.

thanks for the invite Gylnn :thup:

D

Deleted member 1740

Dave,

You wont win whatever group we put you in :D

A big slice of humble pie for you LQ:rofl:

Good lad. Looks like dinner will be paid for
Looks like you'll be starving tonight blud :whoo:

and how many lost balls between them 🤔 0-4 / 5-9 / 10+ 😜

I only lost one on 16 after a poor tee shot.

Thanks to Glyn for arranging today's meet, it certainly is a rasper of a track.

Nice one to my playing partners, the company was better than the golf :ears::cheers:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow and wow what a course. Glyn you are one lucky man. Thanks for the invite. Hope to do it again. Great company for the 18 holes, Dando, Lump (fantastic golf sir. Pleasure to watch) and my new pal fam aks Stuart C. Fam you know that borrowed money always accrues interest therefore you will be paying out more than you got in. Looking forward to taking your money at Sunningdale. Cheers guys once again