Woodhall Spa Booking

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, sorry, I should have posted when it was confirmed to me.

It's still the same price as last time, which was £139pp.

I will be asking for the balance of £119 each sometime around the middle of Feb, although I have a separate account to keep stuff like this in if anyone wants to pay before that while they have it.

Is that DBB? If so that's a cracking deal we paid that a couple of years ago for just golf and a bed!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is that DBB? If so that's a cracking deal we paid that a couple of years ago for just golf and a bed!

Yep, DB&B and 2 rounds, 1 on each course.

Wondering if there are any spaces left for this meet? Or a reserve list? Cheers, Bogie Boy

I have a couple of spaces free at the moment. There is a reserve list but no-one on it can commit to it yet, so if you want to join us you're in. Just send me a PM and I'll give you details to pay the £20 deposit.

D

Deleted member 17920

Also I see on another post you mentioned playing this as part of the king of kings tournament, did I imagine that or is that correct ?
No it's not part of the KOK comp, there is a separate event for that.

D

Deleted member 15344

£139 pp mate for two rounds and 1 night accommodation, oh and a pint from region3 ;)

Mmmmm that's very tempting and I'm off work that weekend - might see when our swindle trip is.