Woodhall Spa Hotchkin Course Saturday 24th June 2pm

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All the big hitters out first, makes sense really :D

Btw what's the R.V point for the day? Don't say the bar or i'll never leave it :mad:

D

Deleted member 1740

Hmm, I'll have a side bet that Dando & Chris kick yer arris. 😜

Leg it you:D

Lump is a proper golfer, I'll be able to leave my sticks in the car and caddy for him instead:rofl:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Great draw Glynn! I'll keep my end of the bargain and won't win on purpose :)

If memory serves me right, I've not met any of the others in my group, which is always a good thing considering.. Hopefully tho, someone's played it before to show us the ropes

Very much looking forward to this :thup:

You and stuey wont hit less than 175 shots in total.:thup:

Strike that, 182 in total. Bet?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17920

Is anyone about on the Friday and fancy trying to get a twilight on the Bracken? (Is there such a thing Glynn?)

What time do you plan to play Bracken on Friday? RTG

Nothing set in stone yet but hoping to be in the area by 4 ish so around 5 I suppose.

Earliest I can get to W Spa is 4pm, so any tee time after that is fine for me. Although I don't know whether they have 'twilight type' reduced rates or not? Cheers. RTG

Gents, I am working till after 7pm on Friday but if you want a game I will sign you in at guest rate , I am running the Summer pairs open so I will be in the clubhouse, pop in and I will sign you in to play.

The Bracken is in fantastic condition, played 9 last night and the fairways are excellent to walk on :whistle:

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Earliest I can get to W Spa is 4pm, so any tee time after that is fine for me. Although I don't know whether they have 'twilight type' reduced rates or not? Cheers. RTG

See Glynns post above (thanks again) - shall we aim for getting off at 5 in case I hit traffic on the way? PM me your number and then we can stay in touch in case of any issues.

rhubarbtheatregolf

Medal Winner
www.rhubarbtheatre.co.uk
See Glynns post above (thanks again) - shall we aim for getting off at 5 in case I hit traffic on the way? PM me your number and then we can stay in touch in case of any issues.

Best number for me is 07989292281. If I don't answer, please leave a voice or text message, I'm usually not far away. Can you let me have your tel number also please? Cheers, RTG.