Tour Winner
Visit site
Titleist TS2 9.5*
Titleist TS3 15*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Mizuno JPX 900 Tours 4-PW
Vokey SM6 52*, 56* & 60*
Odyssey WhiteHot no.7

Bag has been pretty set for a while after new woods this season.
Hopefully the MP20’s will be lookers as I fancy blades next. New wedges are due too but need an proper fitting to get them right this time.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
SLDR 12.5*
FL Launcher 4w
Adams Tightlies 24* Hybrid
4-P/W Titleist AP2’s
Cleveland RTX4 Wedges: 56/10, 52/10, 60/06 (just purchased 😍)
Odyssey White Hot Pro #1 Putter

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Epic sub zero driver
Adams tight lies fairways (3&5)
Srixon z565 irons
Cleveland cg15 wedges (52&56)
Scotty del mar putter
Currently use chromesoft balls but I’ve got a tester box of snell mtb and mtb blacks to lose

Only change might be a 48 degree wedge as my pw is 44 so there’s a big gap to fill

AdamC28

Visit site

Taylormade M2 Driver, 3 wood and 19 degree hybrid.
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal
Taylormade Tour Preferred 50, 54 and 60 degree wedges
Taylormade Daytona OS Putter

Couple of changes planned.
Currently only playing 13 clubs so I’m after something like a Ping Crossover no4 to fill the gap.
Also have 3 SM6 Vokeys on the way that I will be trying out before hopefully putting in the bag.
Then finally I’m looking to try a mallet style putter..... There’s always something!

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site

Taylormade M2 Driver, 3 wood and 19 degree hybrid.
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal
Taylormade Tour Preferred 50, 54 and 60 degree wedges
Taylormade Daytona OS Putter

Couple of changes planned.
Currently only playing 13 clubs so I’m after something like a Ping Crossover no4 to fill the gap.
Also have 3 SM6 Vokeys on the way that I will be trying out before hopefully putting in the bag.
Then finally I’m looking to try a mallet style putter..... There’s always something!

Nearly had the Daytona Redline when I got my Odyssey white hot. Seems a very good putter for the price!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
When I first joined the forum, I think I had a mizuno bag and every club bar one was mizuno. Wasn't really a full on fan boy, having come back to golf I was bewildered by the choice. Over the years I have become more eclectic, also I enjoy picking up a bargain.

Radius Classic Heavy Mallet
2 x Snake Eyes forged wedges
Benross Tribe MDR wedge
5 - PW Benross Evolution R
Adams super s 22 hybrid
Wilson D200 17 hybrid
Calaway XR Steelhead 15
TM M4 driver 8.5

The 22 hybrid is 6 years old, a bit shabby, and have toying with changing probably for two years but it is still here. Was browsing some ideas last week but this weekend it reminded me why.

AdamC28

Visit site
Nearly had the Daytona Redline when I got my Odyssey white hot. Seems a very good putter for the price!

Yes it is a very good putter, I just think a face balanced may suit me better and I would like a little more forgiveness that a mallet provides.

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
As per signature.

Started to get worried my driver shaft isn't stiff enough, I have to slow things down or it's a big right miss (could be technique but slower swing is straight down the middle more often than not) so keeping my eye out for a something with a stiff shaft.

I can't hit my old, cheap 3 wood off the deck meaning my longest fairway club is my 3 hybrid (which goes 200-ish with roll) so absolutely no chance of hitting most par fives in two. Got my eye on a new fairway wood for this reason, I really like the look of the Rogues and I'm currently thinking 4 wood cos I like to be different.

Other than that if I ever end up with spare cash I'd love to do a full Callaway wedge fitting and get three or four Mac Daddys (dreaming here!).

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
As per signature.

Started to get worried my driver shaft isn't stiff enough, I have to slow things down or it's a big right miss (could be technique but slower swing is straight down the middle more often than not) so keeping my eye out for a something with a stiff shaft.

If your driver shaft is too soft for your swing speed, it will 'release' too soon and you will probably hit it left (assuming you are right handed)
A stiffer shaft could possibly hit it further right.
My advice would be to try a few stiff shafts before you empty your wallet

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
If your driver shaft is too soft for your swing speed, it will 'release' too soon and you will probably hit it left (assuming you are right handed)
A stiffer shaft could possibly hit it further right.
My advice would be to try a few stiff shafts before you empty your wallet

Really? I had it in my head the shaft would still be 'bent' (ie not released) at time of impact leaving the club face open. So if my miss is high and right the shaft is more than likely not too soft?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Really? I had it in my head the shaft would still be 'bent' (ie not released) at time of impact leaving the club face open. So if my miss is high and right the shaft is more than likely not too soft?

The are several possibilities why you hit it high right but a soft shaft isn't likely to be one of them.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i got an Xhot pro 20 deg hybrid earlier this week brand new, so swapped out my 18 deg and 3 iron, see how its goes with that club, can't remember the last time i used the 3 iron TBH

TM M2~1
JPX 850 3 wood
Callaway Xhot 2 pro 20 deg
MP4 4-PW
MP5 52 and 58
Scotty Cam Newport
View attachment 27480
jpx bag.jpg

new bag, well i say new had it a few years but not used it, slightly smaller than the other Mizuno Tour

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tm m2 d type set to 11 Deg (kurokage stiff)
Callaway xr 4 wood (project x 6.0)
Ping g400 19deg hybrid
Ping g400 4-pw (project x lz 6.0)
Callaway md3 50,54,58 all 8 bounce
2ball o works putter

Want to change the hybrid for either a ping crossover or a tm gapr mid. I struggle with my hybrid but feel comfortable with a long irons and hit them well. At moment when woods aren’t behaving im teeing off with my 4 and 5i so want a longer backup club.
Considering to change driver for a ping g410 purely because I’ve redecorated the top and it looks hideous to look down on.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
M2 HL driver
Superfast 2.0 3,4 and 5 hybrids
Rocketbladez irons 5-pw (sometimes swap 5 hybrid for 4 iron)
Callaway Mack Daddy 3 50 and 54 wedges
Cleveland rtx 2 58 wedge
Ping Anser Redwood putter

My hybrids are old and tatty but I haven’t found anything easier to hit so they stay in the bag.
I’d like the 10.5 head for my driver and some new irons for next season but no rush at all.

Visit site
Well My night just been made up.

Just been told by a good friend who was in Orlando and flying home now, has got an Axis 1 Rose putter in his golf bag for me. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😜