Wish list

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been coveting some custom fit Orka irons for a long time, but I actually like my current irons, plus I only have four of them in the bag, still not sure I can really justify the expense. It's only the idea of having fitted irons that's tempting, since my current ones are just standard.

I know you said one thing but I would love an Evnroll putter - again it's the case that I love my current putter and usually putt well with it, so can't really justify the £200+ new shiny.

D

Deleted member 21258

A putter than never takes more than 1 putt on the green

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The time to play more golf, and that I were better able to accept that I am not Bobby Jones (or indeed Ben Hogan) - even though I can occasionally hit a shot just as good as he.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Paige Spiranac
I do wonder whether her publicity (photos) make her a role model/icon or a deterrent/discouragement for your average young lass in early teens...

I'm guessing more young girls will strive to be like her - and think she's dead cool. After all - the Kardashians...

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I do wonder whether her publicity (photos) make her a role model/icon or a deterrent/discouragement for your average young lass in early teens...

I'm guessing more young girls will strive to be like her - and think she's dead cool. After all - the Kardashians...

I think you'll find that her target audience aren't young lasses in their early teens.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I think you'll find that her target audience aren't young lasses in their early teens.
in which case does she do the cause of girls taking up and sticking with golf more harm than good...:)

Though if course it matters not as she simply uses her looks to generate $$$$$ and wouldn't we all if we could...maybe...