Winners

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
They don't seem to have put any reviews up since Thursday??

Hope GM Towers hasn't fallen foul of the dreaded Noro Virus??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ita a nasty little bug that pops up this sort of time evry year.

Basically, you are ejecting from both ends for a few days.

CarpeDiem

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Fair Dos, but I have been having some difficulties with the fourm over the past few days. Maybe they do have it.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

we have indeed been a bit slow - apologies for that. various training days, the GM xmas party and all of the team taking a day hols today has meant we havent been near our work machines for a while

all the reviews posted that are not yet appearing will be approved and be live by noon tomorrow when we'll also announce winners from 8th - 15th inclusive will be announced

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No wonder it was quiet!! Can you picture the scene as Jezz, Mike, Paul and the rest all try and play silly golfing games in GM Towers after a Christmas meal and a few drinks. I bet there was chipping into the waste bins, nearest the pin and putting competitions all with homemade clubs and balls. Bet Jezz and Paul tried to do an equipment review on them too!

I'm sure training days is a pseudonym for a GM golf day somewhere posh and that staff holidays were really duvet (or pass the headache tablets and stop the room spinning) days.

Hope you all had a good time Mike and hopefully we'll see you on here before Christmas.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
the GM xmas party and all of the team taking a day hols today has meant we havent been near our work machines for a while

Must have been a hell of a party last Friday if the whole team still needed the weekend AND Monday to recover.... :cool: