Wind ups

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow. I've been away for the forum for a few weeks (for reasons a few people know about, thank you all for the messages) other than for a quick cursory glance. Looks like I picked a good day to catch up properly. At least 4 threads that are clearly total wind ups started by interweb helmets, yet people are biting like a shoal of hungry pirahna! Stop feeding the trolls people, stop feeding the trolls...:rolleyes:

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Wow. I've been away for the forum for a few weeks (for reasons a few people know about, thank you all for the messages) other than for a quick cursory glance. Looks like I picked a good day to catch up properly. At least 4 threads that are clearly total wind ups started by interweb helmets, yet people are biting like a shoal of hungry pirahna! Stop feeding the trolls people, stop feeding the trolls...:rolleyes:

Glad to see you posting again. Let me know if you fancy an evening round now the daylight allows.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
There's a few of them around at the moment, and some people seem to enjoy throwing fuel on to the fires. I've tried to stand back from at least one particular poster who seems to get a kick out of being controversial.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do moderators get paid for their roles on here?

Or is it out of pure love

They do not get paid and do it generally out a a desire to help and give a little back to the forum. Most have been moderators on here for a significant number of years, some since the very first batch were appointed.