Win the ultimate 'Tour Pro' experience

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
hi all

eagled eyed forumers may have already spotted it I (and entered) but we are running a fantastic competion with Benross for two GM forumers/readers win an ultimate 'Tour Pro' experience at the end of September (26th/27th).

Here's what the prize is...

Ahead of the big day you'll be custom-fitted for a full set of Benross Clubs at your the Benross Speed Fit centre nearest to you. Then on to the main ‘Be Our Tour Pro’ event...

Thursday September 26
Arrive at West Hill Golf Club in Surrey. Ranked at No 88 in Golf Monthly’s Top 100 courses in the UK & Ireland. After meeting the other competitors you’ll get a coaching session with the club’s head professional, Guy Shoesmith, followed by a practice round to sharpen your skills. After that you’ll head over to the nearby 5 star Brooklands Hotel to check in and attend a lavish ‘Be Our Tour Pro’ dinner.

Friday September 27
After a good night’s sleep and breakfast you’ll be head to West Hill in style courtesy of a helicopter transfer from Brooklands Hotel. On arrival you’ll bet met by European Tour legend and Benross ambassador Neil Coles. After a warm-up on the range Neil Coles will announce you on to the tee at the start of an 18-hole Tour event style competition. A dinner and prize presentation concludes two amazing days.

Other highlights include…
Your own caddy for the 18-hole competition round
Bunker rakers and scoreboard holders with each group
Staring in ‘TV’ interviews and a post event video.
Being featured on the Benross website and marketing campaigns
Being featured in Golf Monthly magazine and on the website

To enter go to http://www.benrossgolf.com/tourpro/golfmonthly and answer a very simple question

Entries close on August 12th so hurry!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
You checked when I was away on holiday before deciding those dates didn't you Mike ?:(

What a great prize, and a chance to get a some practice at West Hill before the Help For Heroes day.:)

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm in.
Good excuse to visit my sister and the last time I was in a helicopter it was the Cornwall air ambulance which I don't remember much about!
Good luck everyone.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great prize again Mike well done just a couple of questions if anyone knows

Is there a Benross speed fitting centre in Ireland ?

Nearest Airport or way to get to Surrey ?

Ta

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Great prize again Mike well done just a couple of questions if anyone knows

Is there a Benross speed fitting centre in Ireland ?

Nearest Airport or way to get to Surrey ?

Ta

William my man
all the AG's in NI and ROI are Speed Fit centres - search full list of stockists here http://www.benrossgolf.com/stores/search

Nearest airport is Heathrow but Gatwick not much further - tell you what of you're drawn out we'll pay your flights.

Same goes for any Scottish/Irish foorumers who are picked

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nearest airport is Heathrow but Gatwick not much further - tell you what of you're drawn out we'll pay your flights.

Great offer Mike! have some of that those who moan about all the opportunities being darn sarf!

Anyone want to buy some TM clubs? ;)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
William my man
all the AG's in NI and ROI are Speed Fit centres - search full list of stockists here http://www.benrossgolf.com/stores/search

Thank you Michael ..

that is indeed a great offer il throw my hat in the ring so .. its not the payment that would bother me as much as the convienence/ hassel of the transfers..

Thanks to Andy808 aswell

Last edited:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Excellent opportunity for 2 forummers and 12 others. I watched Neil a lot when younger so it's interesting that Wikipedia, European tour hall of fame and Neil's own website all have different figures for his European tour wins, none of them match the 3 answers as far as I can see. Just a heads up fellas.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
William my man

Does that include anyone from the north east too as anyone who lives south of Manchester classes us as Scottish :)

Stuck my name down and it will be worth paying the train fare for if I do get picked.

hacker_al

Club Champion
Visit site
Excellent opportunity for 2 forummers and 12 others. I watched Neil a lot when younger so it's interesting that Wikipedia, European tour hall of fame and Neil's own website all have different figures for his European tour wins, none of them match the 3 answers as far as I can see. Just a heads up fellas.

Not just me then! Only hope is to take a lucky guess I suppose.