Win the ultimate 'Tour Pro' experience

Shieldskid

Visit site
No doubt the brand snobs out there won't enter because its 'benross'. It's an excellent example to see if the custom fit of a less mainstream brand can help us golf minions to reach our targets .. Mines to break 80 still .............. Entered

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No doubt the brand snobs out there won't enter because its 'benross'. It's an excellent example to see if the custom fit of a less mainstream brand can help us golf minions to reach our targets .. Mines to break 80 still .............. Entered

Just more chance of winning for everyone else then :)

I've not entered because I don't want new clubs, or to appear in a 'TV' interview.

Good luck to those that have though, and welcome to the forum Shieldskid. :thup:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just more chance of winning for everyone else then :)

I've not entered because I don't want new clubs, or to appear in a 'TV' interview.

Good luck to those that have though, and welcome to the forum Shieldskid. :thup:

that and theres not a cat in hells chance youre getting me in a helicopter lol

joma1108

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ok im in, having played VX2012 for two years before moving to Ping and having benross rescues i know all about the quality
its not all about a badge.

oh and its my birthday the day before the closing date and what a wonderful belated birthday surprise that would be...Shameful i know but HINT HINT ;)

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
First set of irons I ever had were Benross and for the money they are very good. Not as nice a feel as the premium clubs but a good prize. So good luck to someone. I cannot make that date anyway but hope it works well for somebody

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds a great experience I am off but the Wife is not, so hope it goes to a contributing member and not a fly by night joined 3 years ago and 15 posts member. As I always say.

Not sure that will happen as it's drawn so all names go into the mixing pot together. Well done to the lurkers for spotting this and finally putting something on the forum.:whistle:

sydney greenstreet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Well done on taking 2 and a half years to write your first post, in a competition.

Shieldskid

Visit site
Well done on taking 2 and a half years to write your first post, in a competition.

Syd, I contribute to golf monthly debates/posts via facebook and twitter on a regular basis, don't be fooled into thinking I posted this because its a competition. I do however like to read the forum but dont always have time to type away.
For the record I entered via the twitter link which I think went out before this post.
Thanks for your concerns though

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
another cracker from GM, I am sure those selected will have a blinder, brand is irrelevant imho, its all about the experience.

good luck and look forward to the write ups etc :thup:

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only guessing but the winners must have been sworn to secrecy as it's been a week and no one has come forward to announce their good fortune!

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only guessing but the winners must have been sworn to secrecy as it's been a week and no one has come forward to announce their good fortune!

Just had a look on the website and it was saying the competition closes on the 31st August :confused: :confused: :confused: