Win the ultimate 'Tour Pro' experience

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Or to read the paragraph on the competition page which gives the answer that they are looking for :D

Took me a while to figure that one out but realised they normally have the answer they want right under your nose to check you have read the blurb first.

I was surprised at how many different answers there were when you tried to look it up on the web and none of them match the "right" answer!

la_lucha

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What a fantastic opportunity that is for the winner. Well done Benross and GM for putting such a fantastic prize together.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great experience from Benross. Getting some good word of mouth at my club (we even had Neil Coles there a couple of months ago).

Unfortunately I can't enter as the dates are during term time and holidays are a no go :(

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great prize again from GM!

Will not be entering for obvious-ier reasons but sure that whoever wins will have an amazing time! Nice touch with the transport thing for the foreigners too :thup:

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Count me in for a crack at this. I like the look of some of the benross gear but wish all good luck and well done to the eventual winner

Riverdale

Medal Winner
Visit site
Brilliant prize and something that would be a once in a lifetime experience for us amateurs. Somebody at Benross is a marketing genius to come up with this campaign.

I've entered and will keep my fingers crossed.

One query though - in the video they state you have to buy something from Benross 2013 range and also say 'why you should be their tour pro or the day', yet there's nothing requiring this on the competition entry link posted here?

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brilliant prize and something that would be a once in a lifetime experience for us amateurs. Somebody at Benross is a marketing genius to come up with this campaign.

I've entered and will keep my fingers crossed.

One query though - in the video they state you have to buy something from Benross 2013 range and also say 'why you should be their tour pro or the day', yet there's nothing requiring this on the competition entry link posted here?

Because we're on the GM forum and we're special!

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just realised the hotel is in the middle of the old Brooklands circuit!
Even better prize for anyone who is a racing fan as well.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Sounds like great fun. Would love to lord it up for a couple of days.
Helicopter ride could be interesting!

Mike...pick Swinger, I'd love to see his numbers for the clubfitting :D