Win the ultimate 'Tour Pro' experience

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just had a look on the website and it was saying the competition closes on the 31st August :confused: :confused: :confused:

I just checked the email I received from Benross when I entered the GM part of the competition and it says
Thank you for entering the Golf Monthly competition!

The winners will be notified shortly after the closing date, 12th August.

Best of Luck

Warmest regards
The Benross Team

I'm guessing we have to wait for the main comp to finish before we find out who won for GM.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I take it no one has won from the forum then so it must have gone to someone from Facebook or Twitter.

you could also apply on their website. There was 2 places just for forummers/readers so I'm sure someone from GM towers will announce in due course

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
you could also apply on their website. There was 2 places just for forummers/readers so I'm sure someone from GM towers will announce in due course

Your right you could but first you would have to fully work out quantum physics and invent a time machine as their competition ran out on the 31st August.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Your right you could but first you would have to fully work out quantum physics and invent a time machine as their competition ran out on the 31st August.

eh? :confused:

We all know it closed 31st August, these posts were asking about the announcement for forummers

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
seems like it.

Seriously gents. Can we be spared the pre announcement pleading and post announcement hard luck stories?

No one is entitled to win these, they are gifts. Every time someone comes and posts 'pick me me me' I do a little bit of sick in my mouth !!!

DCB

Visit site
Seriously gents. Can we be spared the pre announcement pleading and post announcement hard luck stories?

No one is entitled to win these, they are gifts. Every time someone comes and posts 'pick me me me' I do a little bit of sick in my mouth !!!

Makes you squirm sometimes, doesn't it. At least there is consistency, it happens every time there's a special on offer ;)

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site

:thup:

I find it embarrassing to read posts with this sort of criticism. Enter and if you get picked great, if not don't moan about it.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just interested to see who did get it. Normally those who have won tell us on here and there's been nothing on facebook either.