Will Tiger play in the 2022 Masters?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I won't watch it if he doesn't play. I'm giving up golf and taking up pottery unless he plays full time again.

Don't worry. Even if he doesn't play, you'll still see more of his shots than several other players on the leaderboard.
You should run a sweepstake on how many times his chip-in at the 16th is shown. “In your life………….” Getting boring now.

sunshine

Visit site
Rich pickings for thread bingo here:
- Augusta is more hilly than it looks
- Pimento cheese sandwiches are really cheap
- Tiger's chip on 16

I could keep going. Just waiting patiently for someone to mention the patrons and it's a full house :)

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Rich pickings for thread bingo here:
- Augusta is more hilly than it looks
- Pimento cheese sandwiches are really cheap
- Tiger's chip on 16

I could keep going. Just waiting patiently for someone to mention the patrons and it's a full house :)

Also that the patrons can leave their chair anywhere and the spot will be saved for them for the rest of the day...

I understand the done but less-honourable thing is to bring a chair (1 chair allowed in per patron) to position on the back 9, then go and buy a Masters chair for $30 to position in a second spot / use during the day.
Then flog the spare chair on ebay (for a healthy profit if it's the Masters chair).

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't think he will but no doubt he'll leave it as late as he can before making a decision. I can't see him wanting to turn up and not be competitive and as he's not played a full tour event for so long its hard to see how he can be

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
And so it begins
Tiger is, apparently, at Augusta to play a practice round and the golfing media as a whole are currently losing their minds......

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Media fest if he plays it will be all the comparisons between tiger and Hogan coming back from serious injuries.
And if he plays I for one will be like millions all over the world watching every shot he plays and enjoying every moment of watching the greatest golfer in the world play golf and feel very privileged for being able to do so .
How many of you wished you had watched Shane Warne bowling or Ian Botham batting , Muhammad Ali boxing ,and many other greats that we take for granted when they play but miss like hell when they finish

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Media fest if he plays it will be all the comparisons between tiger and Hogan coming back from serious injuries.
And if he plays I for one will be like millions all over the world watching every shot he plays and enjoying every moment of watching the greatest golfer in the world play golf and feel very privileged for being able to do so .
How many of you wished you had watched Shane Warne bowling or Ian Botham batting , Muhammad Ali boxing ,and many other greats that we take for granted when they play but miss like hell when they finish

I won't be one of those, especially if he's not competitive, because it would lead to minimal coverage of everyone else who is playing.
Oh, and I don't think he's the greatest of all time, but that's totally subjective.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I won't be one of those, especially if he's not competitive, because it would lead to minimal coverage of everyone else who is playing.
Oh, and I don't think he's the greatest of all time, but that's totally subjective.
The more I learn about Byron Nelson…Ben who? ??