Wife/Girlfriend/Daughters Xmas Presents

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As the majority of us are males on this forum, the majority of us lack knowledge of what to get the above for Christmas.

Thought it'd be a good idea to share what we're getting for them to give eachother (me) ideas!

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Take them to Florida Disney!

oh wait, we did that. We're heros, so who cares? Buy her a kettle 😆😂😆

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
As the majority of us are males on this forum, the majority of us lack knowledge of what to get the above for Christmas.

Thought it'd be a good idea to share what we're getting for them to give eachother (me) ideas!

I always know what to get, one of my few talents. Highlight so far was a surprise trip to NY, that went down very well.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Easier to get the wife and girlfriend the same present, less likely to slip up when remembering then

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Universal Orlando, Crystal River to swim with manatees, Weeki Wachee for kayaking and see mermaids, Fort Myers Beach, Key West and seaplane to Dry Tortugas

That's her Christmas sorted - I get a night at the ice hockey in Tampa for mine

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yankee Candles and pyjama's are already bought. Safe and solid, bound to go down well. I'm looking for a surprise but that tends to be spur of the moment, or me listening to her when she drops unsubtle hints.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Anything. It's the thought that counts.

Or just go into John Lewis; go into the 'smelly-stuff' department - and ask what is a current fave. Buy just about the cheapest bottle of whatever fragrance or eau de... is suggested and a gift token that covers the amount for the expensive bottle. That way you've done some thinking but not put your expensive egg in an unwanted basket. If they don't like the fragrance it's not cost very much and they can buy what you should have bought with the gift token.

Last edited:

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought this was what Amazon wish lists were for...

Herself has gone to Madrid for a short break...
Told her if she sees something that takes her fancy to indulge herself!

Failing that I believe she is in need of a newer picture taking device...

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
As I have a birthday a little before Xmas, I tell the family that they can hint all they like of what they want for Xmas, but what I get for my birthday will be the telling factor in sorting out Xmas pressies

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site

For the more senior chaps it should be simple, if you have an adult (10 years + I guess) daughter she will be able to tell you what your wife wants and vice versa.

I have just bought the wife a new handbag as recommended by my daughter, now all that remains is an evening shopping with my daughter to get a few bits and pieces.