Wife/Girlfriend/Daughters Xmas Presents

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I never have a problem. She never knows what she's getting till Christmas Day. I never know till the day before. Only joking...

Clothes, perfume, jewellery and techno toys. I got her a Kindle last year, amongst all the other pressies. She loves it, especially the shopping apps.:(

This year it's a break over Christmas at Meldrum House + some 'smelly.'

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pandora bracelts.. then it sorts birthdays as well as they need charms...

Bought her a bracelet at the airport when we went away in august!
So far I have got:

- Fancy Underwear
- Pair of Boots (requested)
- Pair of Hair Curlers (gone off reviews on boots)
- Vera Wang Princess perfume (half price on boots ATM for anyone buying perfume)

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm of the opinion that if you need something then best to get it when needed rather than wait for a specific day.

My wife needed a new coat last year for winter, one was bought for her in October but was held as a Christmas gift, I managed to talk sense into the person so my wife got her coat when she needed it rather than make do for 3 months or me have to buy her another one then.

On the day we tend to do just little things so show our appreciation for each other.

I usually just do iTunes vouchers, she knows if she needs something during the year she can just buy it.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm of the opinion that if you need something then best to get it when needed rather than wait for a specific day.

My wife needed a new coat last year for winter, one was bought for her in October but was held as a Christmas gift, I managed to talk sense into the person so my wife got her coat when she needed it rather than make do for 3 months or me have to buy her another one then.

On the day we tend to do just little things so show our appreciation for each other.

I usually just do iTunes vouchers, she knows if she needs something during the year she can just buy it.

Thats a fair enough view mate. People have different opinions on it I guess.

Always think its nice to give presents at Christmas, just something we've always done!