Why Are There No Reviews of Adams Clubs

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was out with a mate of mine on Wednesday who has just filled his bag with Adams clubs. Quite liked the look of them, especially the hybrids, but never seem to see any reviews. I know that they have a few Tour Pros on board so wondered why they never seem to be included in reviews or articles.

Not looking to change any of my kit for them just wondered why they do not come up more often in magazines or appear in many shops.

McCojac

Medal Winner
Visit site
About 10 years ago Adams clubs especially their fairway woods were one of the most popular brands and they had tie in to Tom Watson and Nick Faldo however they seem to still be popular in the States they no longer seem to be marketed over here in any great strength.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think the adams hybrids are the most used on the pga tour. Not 100% sure on that though. I don't know why they aren't marketed more over here, everyone I know who has an adams club loves it, all be it 4 people.

T

thecraw

Adams make awesome clubs, a bit like Sonartec in that they are HUGE in Uncle Sam but relatively unheralded over here in the land of tea and full English!

My mate has an Adams Idea Pro Hybrid and its superb.

And correct to the post above, they are the number one hybrid on the US Tour.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have been doing some research and they have some interesting gear coming out. Have a cross between a hybrid and a 3 wood which aims to give 3 wood distance but is designed for fairways and the rough.