whos your team?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched it live and almost barfed my breakfast up. It gave me the same feeling as when Henrik Larrson brike his tib/fib against Lyon. I hope he recovers from it but you cant help but think that a trauma like that has ended his career.

Although the tackle was not maliscious I think the guilty party should be out as long as the guy they have crocked ... what do you all think?

DCB

Visit site
Thanks for that Shanker!!!

Oh I can remember it ! I was still in short trousers and at that time lived less than five minutes from the gound. Fortunately I was too young to understand that that would be the last chance of a title for a long time!

My daughter has seen them win as many Scottish Cups as I have !

DCB

Visit site
Birdieman,

If Robbo (John Robertson) had netted before half time instead of putting it over the bar when in a one to one with the goalie it may have been so different.

Still, there's always next year .........ever the optimist!

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
I am a proud Cardiff City fan and not one of the mindless ones, I had the privilege to play a few games for their reserves back in my youth. With a bit of luck and some class from J F H maybe we can make the F.A Cup semi finals.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Arsenal for me.

Can't watch the replays of the Eduardo incident. Makes me cringe every time.

I think that's our season gone. Too many injuries, squad not big enough.

Glad the tiny tots won the cup yesterday though. Anything to keep Cole from picking up a trophy has to be good.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
If Eduardo does play again he will be a very very lucky boy. It really was a career ending injury much like David Buists.

Its a real shame for such a young player.

I have seen a couple like it during my rugby career and it does affect you for weeks after seeing it.

Since becoming a Spurs fan this is our first cup, so am finally getting to wear my Spurs shirt to work!

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
David Busst's career was ended due to an infection which wasted away his muscles in his leg.

His broken leg healed ok. If he had not got an infection after an op he would have resumed playing.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
If i remember correctly, the infection happened because the bone penetrated the skin and if that had not happened he would have been fine. The surgeon who worked on Larsson said the reason he healed so quickly was the fact the bine had not come through the skin.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Berwick Fu**ing Rangers for my sins,won the league last season but on the way to our lowest ever points total this! Also a Celtic fan and get to usually half a doz matches a season,hoping that Rangers run in Europe may play into our hands for the league as they are facing a fixture pile up! :p

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its called a compound fracture when the bone comes through the skin, Eduardo had a double compound fracture both his tib and fib came through (Yuk)

hellbunker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Don't do football much anymore. Stopped watching domestic football as it does my head in with too much coverage.

Also they're a bunch of overpaid, cheating, diving neds mostly nowadays. Lost all respect for the game and it's players. No fairplay in the game anymore.

Having said that, I'll be cheering my team on to turn it around against Barca. Stranger things have happened.

i couldn't have put it any better myself...i agree with everthing you just said... i feel sorry for the lemings that pay £100's to watch these nancy boys fall over like wounded ducks...like Barnum said "theres a sucker born every minute"...

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
Celtic all the way; but support any Scottish team in Europe, even the 'Orcs' :D

"Orcs" ha ha, never heard that one. As a Lord of the Rings fanatic, it appeals to me.

Makes a change from "the unmentionables"

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looks like there are quite a lot of the Scottish lads on the forum are Celtic fans.

Am I the only bluenose???

I am going to have some fun when we win the league this season ;) ;) ;)

T

thecraw

Looks like there are quite a lot of the Scottish lads on the forum are Celtic fans.

Am I the only bluenose???

I am going to have some fun when we win the league this season ;) ;) ;)

Aye but less than 1% of them will be Scotland fans! :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched it live and almost barfed my breakfast up. It gave me the same feeling as when Henrik Larrson brike his tib/fib against Lyon. I hope he recovers from it but you cant help but think that a trauma like that has ended his career.

Although the tackle was not maliscious I think the guilty party should be out as long as the guy they have crocked ... what do you all think?

no chance, not in this case anyway, accidents happen. maybe if it was delbirate then it could be considered.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site

no chance, not in this case anyway, accidents happen. maybe if it was delbirate then it could be considered.

So by your theory Tony if I pull out of a junction in my car and miss time it and plough into some poor bugger putting them in hospital I should not be punished in any way.

Nah, the guy should never have had his foot up at shin level. I am notsaying he meant it but he is responsible for the injury.