Who would you Spectate?

D

Deleted member 1418

Whoever Golf Monthly tell me to follow/watch/spectate [delete as appropriate if you can be bothered] as the winner of their incredible new reader/forum opportunity 'The Masters - An Unexpected Journey' or something like that!!!!!

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
For me it would definitely be Rory and Phil. Undecided on the 3rd, probably Louis O, but Rickie, Scott and Stenson would be very high on the list too.

As long as any if them weren't paired with Bubba that is, in which case I'd be at the other end of the course!

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
I'd pick a spot, watch some groups go through and then find another spot and do the same again.

Dont understand the fascination with trying to follow (Rory @ Wentworth for example) one group when you can barely see anything.

At Augusta i think i'd try watch the 16th pretty much all day.

Golferwise - Phil, Day, Sergio would be high on list.

Avoiding Bubba at all costs would also be high up - as i literally cannot stand the man

The problem is, if you pick one spot and watch the groups come through as I did last year at RCD, you only see a limited amount form each player, whereas if you follow PM for example, you're likely to experience some of the magic that makes Phil, Phil. May not happen at the hole you're at but if you follow there's a good chance you'll see it.... if you can get close enough!

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As its the Masters, I'd go with Fred Couples (first couple of days he generally rips it up and I love his lazy swing), Lee Westwood (one of my all-time favourites), and (ok, this is a bit of a cheat) Jack Nicklaus in the par 3 comp, as he would be acoompanies=d by Arnie and Gary Player

351DRIVER

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Wrote the above for the person that thinks the English language is moving too fast, I agree!

I would watch Bubba purely to see how much he does curve the ball, I find the lines they draw on the box hard to believe so would like to see him hit his curveballs.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Watson coz he's always been my hero since the mid 70's. Rose and Westwood to see their tee to green play.

There is one young Englishman who I hope has lost the chip on his shoulder I saw close to for 18 holes before he withdrew... Great talent but what a petulant child!

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Smiffy
bomac
richart
homer
All playing the back 9 on Sunday round Augusta while sharing a 4 way lead of 1 shot...

We know we would all love to watch that!