Who would you Spectate?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Garcia
Mcllroy
Tiger
Jimenez

I'd go with these lads especially number 3 (the only player good enough to get a line on every hole, on every course all over the world, named after him)

Maybe he's not though... Q for the really old farts on here, back in the day did a sweet shot get called the Snead-line, Nicklaus-line, Norman-line or did it only get coined with Tiger?

Cant recall anyone saying that's the Faldo-line

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'd go with these lads especially number 3 (the only player good enough to get a line on every hole, on every course all over the world, named after him)

Maybe he's not though... Q for the really old farts on here, back in the day did a sweet shot get called the Snead-line, Nicklaus-line, Norman-line or did it only get coined with Tiger?

Cant recall anyone saying that's the Faldo-line

Have you not heard of the crow-line? Low and 45 degrees to the right with a horrible sound.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Have you not heard of the crow-line? Low and 45 degrees to the right with a horrible sound.

A crow smacked its face into my window once, not a good line ;) I hope it was the same one that lifted my ball on the 3rd fairway and made off with it over the local housing estate... Come to think of it it looked a lot like your avatar!

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'd split my viewing with

Jimenez - On the practice range
Speith - At the putting practice area

On the course I would try and see as many of Rory & Bubba's tee shots (and approach shots. and then try and see as much of Lefty's magic around the greens

D

Deleted Member 1156

It's actually got nothing to do with Woods at all, it simply means being brave (after the animal). The expression has been around as long as I can remember, certainly before Tiger appeared on the scene.

Nice try though ;)

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's actually got nothing to do with Woods at all, it simply means being brave (after the animal). The expression has been around as long as I can remember, certainly before Tiger appeared on the scene.

Nice try though ;)

Surely the Tiger line is named after Mr Woods! This changes everything if not... My golfing life has been a lie.Surely the Tiger line is named after Mr Woods! This changes everything if not... My golfing life has been a lie.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Nice try though ;)

I can't see any support for this anywhere, as much as I'd like to believe you, I don't think it was common parlance, if parlance at all, pre Mr Woods.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

Nice try though ;)

Well every days a school day etc

I'm actually gutted to realise it has nowt to do with him, I feel cheated!

Next you'll be telling the phrase 'as the crow flies' has nothing to do with the movements around Luton airport of the forum member of the same name!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Well every days a school day etc

I'm actually gutted to realise it has nowt to do with him, I feel cheated!

Next you'll be telling the phrase 'as the crow flies' has nothing to do with the movements around Luton airport of the forum member of the same name!

Have you heard of the D4S line?

Straight down the middle, just not very far :mad: