Who owns this!!!.............

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
We had a member join this year - got his handicap in covid (24) - first round out in comp he shot 214.

Tried to tee his driver on every shot. Like literally stuck a tee in the ground for shot 2 on the first, picked up his ball and popped it on top. The players around him couldnt believe what they were seeing. Been the talk of the club for ages. Safe to say he was told he cant do what he did, took a penalty and obviously nothing got better all day. Also he cant hit driver further than 100 yards - even off the tee.

Handicap suspended as he obviously fudged his cards when submitting for handicap. Lessons have been encouraged.

YandaB

Visit site
Not too many videos coming up on a Google search for "How to break 200" :) Some on Bowling, though, perhaps that might be a more suitable sport?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
. Like literally stuck a tee in the ground for shot 2 on the first, picked up his ball and popped it on top.

I had to stop a 6 handicap player from doing something similar during lift clean and place in a medal. He was finding something suitable near the ball picking it up and putting it down within the 6" before placing the ball on top.

sunshine

Visit site
We had a member join this year - got his handicap in covid (24) - first round out in comp he shot 214.

Tried to tee his driver on every shot. Like literally stuck a tee in the ground for shot 2 on the first, picked up his ball and popped it on top. The players around him couldnt believe what they were seeing. Been the talk of the club for ages. Safe to say he was told he cant do what he did, took a penalty and obviously nothing got better all day. Also he cant hit driver further than 100 yards - even off the tee.

Handicap suspended as he obviously fudged his cards when submitting for handicap. Lessons have been encouraged.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: amazing.

On a serious note, how does this even happen? I guess that's why many clubs still interview prospective joiners.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: amazing.

On a serious note, how does this even happen? I guess that's why many clubs still interview prospective joiners.

That's what so many clubs allow now, don't they? They are businesses first.
Take the money, and the player(s) go off on to the course. How many playing like that?.
I remember when most clubs required to see a handicap certificate.
That's why.