Who is participating in wednesday's experiment??

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am, but I also will see you saturday.

Other than that, I think it is Midnight, Minty, Viscount17, Haplesshacker, Sammmebee, MWJ, MTM, and I can't remember the other one.

Can't even begin to guess what the experiment will be.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm guessing there will be electrodes involved....you lucky dogs. :D

Murph, with 3 pooh bahs in the one place you must be very careful not to cross the plasma streams. Could be trouble. Learnt that from Ghostbusters, you know.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Yep, I'll be there.

I do wonder what the 'experiment' is? They're only telling us after the round. I suspect that we'll have to keep stum even when we do know.

From what I can make out. Nine of us, (no it's not the Pimms advert!!) three tee times. That leaves one place for a fourth person in each group to make a fourball. Might we be being joined by a tour pro, a golfing celebrity, a rank beginner who's never swung a club or David Leadbetter, Butch Harmon etc?

Hmm. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

See y'all there.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yep as stated by my fellow forumers i'll be there!

I'm really looking forward to it.

I'd just like to confirm though, at no point have i suggested i'm in anyway a good golfer nor do i comment on anyones swings when they post a video. The reason will become clear on wednesday.

However on a more positive note i'm playing three times this weekend so will hopefully get some form/confidence in time for the big experiment.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I should have changed the topic to "mintys disclaimer"

I'm off 27 Hapless which would suggest that I fall in the same category as you. Do you think they'll play the High, Mid and Low handicaps individual or mix us all up?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
There is an interesting gap between the first two groups out and the last one. Plenty of time for the electrodes to do their thing on the last group. May even be time to add some bionic bits.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think it only fair that I give you a thumbnail of my mate Phil who has filled the vacancy.

Serious about his golf, plays at Aston End, Stevenage off 9.2. His society handicap is 8 but will be coming down after winning two society comps in 4 days.
Has a 'lot' of clubs, some of which he makes and regularly plays in Spain (his dad lives there).

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Fine. No worries. My society handicap is 7. (not that this makes me any good, the rest of my society is just terrible).

Come wednesday I will be off 11.5, 11.6, or something better, as I am medalling on Sunday.

Can't wait for the day, really. And Saturday too.

BunkerMentality123

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes you are right, I am the last of the 9.

Sorry havn't put my two penneth in before, but work is manic at the mo, so haven't been posting, really not a great time to work in the City of London.....

Really looking forward to Wednesday, hoping to get some practice before then, as haven't hit a ball for almost 2 weeks.

Handicap is 16 (but only when short game is behaving itself), so could be off the mid twenties in reality, unless I get to hit the ball before the day!

Cheers guys, and see you all Wednesday.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had so much chat about this today, I am not one of the participants but am brimming with excitement as to what it is. Cant wait to find out what it is all about.