White trousers

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
116583593_10158559679028088_4506847675295088068_n.jpg

Apparently Arsenal vs Man Utd from the 70's.

Thats gotta be a manc, that. :D

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
My standard UK outfit is white shoes, black trousers, black belt, white/grey shirt, white cap. I do have alternate grey only or darker shirts but prefer my white/grey one or standard grey one.

I can’t think of a way I could wear white trousers, closest I can get is khaki, beige or cream coloured. I mainly wear these colours in my casual clothes and they translate well to holiday golf trousers but rarely in the UK, unless it’s a scorching day. I still wear them with the white/grey or grey shirt. I do have a cream belt of course, would never be a white one though.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I think it’s quite simple, knobs are attracted to white trousers. A couple of weeks back I spotted a chap in white trousers walking through the car park while I was on the putting green... I thought “knob” then as he got closer he was on his phone, talking fairly loudly via his WHITE Apple AirPods while following his electric trolley. “Yup knob” I thought!

sunshine

Visit site
My standard UK outfit is white shoes, black trousers, black belt, white/grey shirt, white cap. I do have alternate grey only or darker shirts but prefer my white/grey one or standard grey one.

I can’t think of a way I could wear white trousers, closest I can get is khaki, beige or cream coloured. I mainly wear these colours in my casual clothes and they translate well to holiday golf trousers but rarely in the UK, unless it’s a scorching day. I still wear them with the white/grey or grey shirt. I do have a cream belt of course, would never be a white one though.

Cool story bro

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think it’s quite simple, knobs are attracted to white trousers. A couple of weeks back I spotted a chap in white trousers walking through the car park while I was on the putting green... I thought “knob” then as he got closer he was on his phone, talking fairly loudly via his WHITE Apple AirPods while following his electric trolley. “Yup knob” I thought!
I could have wrote this?

D

Deleted member 21258

I could have wrote this?

How, where you the guy walking through the car park;):D

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Mrs has got me on a 5:2 diet (as I have to do it if she is). I thoroughly expect a new slimcea me to be able to be wearing white troos come start of next season, with no middle roll belt overhang :)