Where do you keep your mobile.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I tried to ring me mum today on one of her two phones with no success. She rang me back two mins later. Bored me for a few mins then said "when you pop over can you have a look at me phone it's not working right". " eh whys that I said". " coz when you rang me it did not ring, it was only when I felt me breast vibrating, I knew someone was ringing me". " Eh you what mum, why do you keep your phone in your bra". "Coz am on me allotment and I don't have any pockets"
Now there are certain things a son should not hear. And your mum keeping a phone in her bra is one of them.
So where do you keep your phone apart from your pockets, or is there owt yer mums told you that you wish you had not heard.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Soooo, she switches her phone to vibrate and then shoves it down her bra! Mmm, I'd be checking her landline bill to see how often she rings the mobile... on second thoughts, I wouldn't want to know.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Not sure if there's any truth in it,but apparently this can cause breast cancer.

Why? You stick it in your pocket, next to the nads, and then when it rings, hold it to your head. Its pretty harmless, or we would all be dead, or have three heads or something.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Think with me mum, it could well be knee cancer then. 😳

I believe PMSL is the appropriate answer.

My mum only turns her phone on when she makes a call. She then turns it off straight away. "No one rings me on it". No, because it is always switched off.

My wife keeps hers in a handbag and then can't hear it ringing. Frustrating.

Women need pockets 😀

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't start me on wives and mobiles, the amount of times mine texts me, I then ring her back immediately and she doesn't answer. The blody thing was in her hand less than 10 seconds ago!:rant:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Don't start me on wives and mobiles, the amount of times mine texts me, I then ring her back immediately and she doesn't answer. The blody thing was in her hand less than 10 seconds ago!:rant:

Mine has a habit of texting me when she knows I'm driving. Pretty sure she's trying to get me killed!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

I could start on about my wife an her relationship with Sat Nav. Who says that it's husbands that wives don't understand and get irritated with.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Officially the post entertaining poster on this forum. Take a bow Tashyboy. Near pissed myself at the knee bit.

To be honest, you can only work with the material that people give you, and an hour with me mum gives me too much.
Parents 20 odd year old toilet cistern is cracked and she wants me to get another. It's an " off white " colour. Eh, what's off white. The consultants a twazzock coz he won't operate on her gammy hand. Off to see me auntie on Saturday who lost her husband a couple of months ago. Me mum said " ask her to take you to the cake shop". For her. When are you getting you hair cut, it's a mess.
It is like that every time you go round.