What would be your fifteenth club?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For those that are suggesting having one club in the opposite hand to their normal ones I would suggest giving on a go on the range. I tried it once and could not hit the ball for toffee. These days I just 'back hand' a standard club.

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
OK, I've been convinced that there are technical reasons beyond vanity lofts why modern irons have a different club number / loft correlation than do classic irons.

I accept the arguments, and now change my position to....

even with modern club head technology, I would SUBJECTIVELY CHOOSE different stamping protocols if they were offered.

subjective loft choices.png

Then, if a fifteenth club were allowed, I'd choose a specialty sand iron with curved leading edge.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For those that are suggesting having one club in the opposite hand to their normal ones I would suggest giving on a go on the range. I tried it once and could not hit the ball for toffee. These days I just 'back hand' a standard club.
Used to play social golf with the lads . One a lefty.
So on par 3s we would play left handed and my mate would have to play right handed.
We had some great laughs, but only if nobody’s behind ,you could win the hole with a 9/10.