What new courses have you got planned for 2020

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Are they opens or senior opens or a mixture, cause if you're a bit of a hacker opens up here are off the whites and seniors off the yellows. Yellows off all these courses are manageable, there is a couple I wouldn't advise off the whites.
Thanks HH. Most are Seniors although Fairmont is not.
Whilst I say I am a hacker that is not strictly true. I was off 12 3/4 years ago but am now off 20 due to being unable to turn my shoulder and having back pain. My problem now is lack of distance

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
The great flat state of Lincolnshire.
Ah, we used to play you guys until two years ago in a friendly , always a good trip, we used to come over the day before and have a practice round.
Welcome to the Senior ranks , the County games are good fun and played in a great spirit ;):D Hopefully see you at Luffenham ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Ah, we used to play you guys until two years ago in a friendly , always a good trip, we used to come over the day before and have a practice round.
Welcome to the Senior ranks , the County games are good fun and played in a great spirit ;):D Hopefully see you at Luffenham ;)

I'm looking to play in a few National senior events this year, mainly through England Golf and some individual club events at decent courses like Notts, Woodhall, Lindrick, Moortown etc.

I can just still stay in the 55-60 section ;)

Visit site
I'm not happy joining the seniors as it means I'm getting old. I don't turn 55 till may so I'm not quite there as yet. But wanting to play in National Senior events having given up playing scratch comps with youngsters in Yorkshire and the Mid Am tours were just too much money wise. So past 5yrs been in nomads land. Can't understand why in amateur golf you're not classed a senior at 50 like on the tours.

User20204

Visit site
I'm not happy joining the seniors as it means I'm getting old..

You're saying that now, however, if you're half decent you'll enjoy it, particularly in inter club matches, it's a laugh when you turn round and zap how much further you are off the tee than them :p

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I'm looking to play in a few National senior events this year, mainly through England Golf and some individual club events at decent courses like Notts, Woodhall, Lindrick, Moortown etc.

I can just still stay in the 55-60 section ;)

Is the 55-60 the handicap? ?