What new courses have you got planned for 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I really want to go to Gelneagles one day - play the Kings & Queens, and eat at Andrew Fairlie's restaurant
In order to do it though I need to stop using up so much holiday!

I can tell you that you won't be disappointed playing them, both courses have been is great condition all year and the greens were superb, sadly as already mentioned Andrew retired due to ill health and passed away this morning.

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The UK ones that I know about (but I'm sure there'll be others) are
* Shirehampton
* Filton

The overseas ones are
* Salgados
* San Lorenzo

That'll leave Monte Rei and Victoria as the only 18 holers on the Algarve that I haven't played yet.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don;t know him, surprised they would have corp membership, i think the basic is £10K for April to November. Must be more money in windows than i thought.

What is you do anyway?

To be specific lol, I'm a service engineer for a company that makes cnc machining centres for the upvc window industry. There's a lot of money to be made in plastic window industry believe it or not, mark up is very high and with the right set up you can make a fortune.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Yep it's not a bad layout has a few weak holes on it and probably at its best in the summer, not sure what it will be like this time of year and a better test from the medal/white tees.

Interesting, I've heard from a couple of people who claim it's a good layout and nice course. Hopefully it's not frozen solid.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
To be specific lol, I'm a service engineer for a company that makes cnc machining centres for the upvc window industry. There's a lot of money to be made in plastic window industry believe it or not, mark up is very high and with the right set up you can make a fortune.

just remember if you do come up to play Castle Stuart it opens end of April and closes mid Nov. usually good from the start as it gets that rest for almost 5 months.

Used to play it a lot for free when my mate was front of house manager, still get at least one freebe a year , but we can play it for £60 (was 50) as often as you like.