Handicap Charts For Courses In Turkey

WarkworthHacker

Visit site
Visiting Turkey next month with friends. I oversee the handicaps for the week.
Have been able to locate some of the courses via the R and A website but the search facility does not give me access to all of them.
Hoping that someone who has recently visited or is about to visit can help.
It would be really useful to have a picture of the handicap chart for the following courses.
Sueno Dunes
Sueno Pines
Gloria New

I know that there are charts online for the Sueno courses but they don’t have the WHS logo on which makes me think that they are old.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can oblige.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
First results on a Google search. Is this what you wanted?
The two Sueno course pdfs didn't have RandA on them, but surely if youre going with friends, it doesn't matter if they're old or not accurate, as you'll all be playing off the same chart, so totally equitable.
1000038513.jpg

WarkworthHacker

Visit site
First results on a Google search. Is this what you wanted?
The two Sueno course pdfs didn't have RandA on them, but surely if youre going with friends, it doesn't matter if they're old or not accurate, as you'll all be playing off the same chart, so totally equitable.
View attachment 53154
Thanks for the response, much appreciated.

As for everyone using the same chart regardless of it being right/wrong, there are members of the group who are “easily confused” so there will be mayhem if another version of the chart is discovered. That is one of the reasons why we collate the handicaps centrally rather than leaving people to do the lookup themselves.
Found this:

Click on a club.
Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.
Tried a couple. Seemed to show scorecard but not handicap chart (unless I am missing something).